• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum War! U.S. vs The World (part two)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No fraternizing for me. :blah:
Them Englanders and Hessian types burned my town to the ground in 1779, so it's payback time.
angry2.gif

bucktales said:
Them Englanders and Hessian types burned my town to the ground in 1779, so it's payback time.

Clinically insane perhaps, but by Jingo he's right :hatsoff:

Let's get back to killing each other :thumbsup:

Squire Robin said:
bucktales said:

Clinically insane perhaps, but by Jingo he's right :hatsoff:

Let's get back to killing each other :thumbsup:

Squire R,
Good read on the invaders of 1779.
Burn the Town Down

Lots of history around here, but not too many even know. :shake:

bucktales said:
Lots of history around here, but not too many even know. :shake:

I can only apologise :hmm:

My town was burned down about 25 years after that by a French raiding party. OTOH we had been annoying them since at least 1295 so it was only fair :grin:

We better don´t think too much about who used to fight once upon a time against whom. :surrender:

From that point of view we here are already wiser than many who consider themselfes to big leaders.
Our Forum War is the only version of war that´s fine I´d say. :wink:

:thumbsup: Maybe the real-life big-wigs could learn from our example. :grin:

Hey General Handgrenade...er....I mean Soggy.Private Halftail reporting that approx. 10 hundred hours yesterday morning somewhere in the Great white north(Top secret location :blah: )Another shot was lofted south toward the emeney....I had a black fly in my eye and there was a stiff breeze out of the east so I hope I didn't miss the whole country all together. :wink:

:shocked2: a voice..from the past.... :shocked2: was wonderin where the general nuisance had you [strike]hid[/strike], I mean stationed......... :wink:

RC said:
:shocked2: a voice..from the past.... :shocked2: was wonderin where the general nuisance had you [strike]hid[/strike], I mean stationed......... :wink:
R/C.......I'm sure you're familar with your countrys "Navy Seals"............well we're on kinda of a tight budget up here. Halftail has been traing kamikaze lobsters; You'd better watch it; he might have some headed up the Hudson river as we speak............. :blah:

Halftail said:
...I had a black fly in my eye
Thanks Halftail :thumbsup: I never thought to tell ya; you should save a handful of them blackflies. If we survive this conflict there's another one in the makin' and it requires # 6 shot. I reckon them blackflies are about that size and they'd have no trouble knawing holes in a target....... :grin:

General Soggy said:
RC said:
R/C.......I'm sure you're familar with your countrys "Navy Seals"............well we're on kinda of a tight budget up here. Halftail has been traing kamikaze lobsters; You'd better watch it; he might have some headed up the Hudson river as we speak............. :blah:

whew! I thought he was training that thing on the beach you took a pic of...I know you said halftail would give it a lesson and teach it to shoot? or was it shoot it to teach it a lesson? :confused:

[quote... whew! I thought he was training that thing on the beach you took a pic of...][/quote]

Nah!.......... we're saving them just in case we goes to war with them muslim fellars....... :grin:

General Soggy said:
Halftail said:
...I had a black fly in my eye
Thanks Halftail :thumbsup: I never thought to tell ya; you should save a handful of them blackflies. If we survive this conflict there's another one in the makin' and it requires # 6 shot. I reckon them blackflies are about that size and they'd have no trouble knawing holes in a target....... :grin:

Shouldn't be a problem General .....I'll muster the troops to the camp saturday night for a [strike]Drinking fest[/strike] er I mean Recon mission to gather flies for Biological warfare......against the emeney......Can't hang around got things to do :blah:

RC said:

Argggg RC,
I haven't been able to post much lately,I've had Salt water in me eyes for awhile now and it showed in me shootin.I mighta hit one of you peskery Yanks in the Knee Cap if I was lucky.Saved on postage though,I took the General right along with me to the range and handed him my Target first hand.We wuz talking stragety :shake:

Halftail said:
RC said:

Argggg RC,
I haven't been able to post much lately,I've had Salt water in me eyes for awhile now and it showed in me shootin.I mighta hit one of you peskery Yanks in the Knee Cap if I was lucky.Saved on postage though,I took the General right along with me to the range and handed him my Target first hand.We wuz talking stragety :shake:

:hmm: General??? sorta like a seein eye dog?? :blah: :haha:

Halftail said:
... I mighta hit one of you peskery Yanks in the Knee Cap if I was lucky...

Very well. :thumbsup:

:hmm: At least we should leave another one wounded. And probably not wounded somewhere at his legs.
Guess it might only be fair, this one could go home and tell why the others will not come back... :yakyak: :wink:

Here I thought my knee was bothering me from standing on concrete all day long... :shake: :nono:

No truce. In fact I just reported the results of some recent developments to our Supreme Commander. :wink:

The War is drawing to an end now. We must be ever vigilant until the last shot is fired! There are rumors of spies, infiltrators, and interlopers in our midst! Canada even changed their rules to allow duel citizenship, probly tryin' to surprise us :shocked2: . Them furriners are SNEAKY!

U.S. Forum members, this Memorial Day weekend is the perfect chance to show them furriners that we do remember how this fine country won her freedom, with Muzzleloaders! Shootin' at furriners! :grin:
Get out there and take a shot! Targets must be postmarked by May 31st.

:grin: .....Armistice day is drawing neigh (may 31 st); so come on fellows let's give 'er one last push. It's time to open a can of.................

whoopass.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back