• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

November Postal Match Target

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a great Target and I could sure see it! My first shot went right into the 10 Ring, but my rifle was loaded with 110 grains of Olde Eynsford because I was hunting for Elk earlier in the day.. Wow(!) that really got my attention!.. lol
My next shot was my normal target charge of 50 grains but I still flinched down and almost missed the donut. It took me until my last shot to settle down enough to get another bullseye. Thanks for putting these on Gary and to everybody that makes it so much fun to shoot the matches every month.
20231129_180837.jpg

Results have been tabulated and here are the results. Hope everyone enjoyed shooting this target and I look forward to seeing how everyone does with the December Suckling Pig target!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday and I wish you all a blessed Christmas holiday.

Gary

November 2023 ML Match Results.jpg

Results have been tabulated and here are the results. Hope everyone enjoyed shooting this target and I look forward to seeing how everyone does with the December Suckling Pig target!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday and I wish you all a blessed Christmas holiday.

Gary

View attachment 274438
Gary. Where’d my score go. I know it was bad but…

Latest posts

Back