• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum War! U.S. vs The World (part two)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the kindly welcome Swampy! I am happy to report that a shot was taken here in Indiana about 45 minutes ago. I seen one of them low-down, good fer nuthin' ferinuurs skulking about the property :cursing: ! Well, I jest grabbed my All-American T/C Hawken Custom and let fly. I will not report here as to the shot's effect as I imagine enemy forces could be lurking for "intelligence" :rotf: ! Suffice to say, the enemy remains will be mailed one state to the West by sundown Saturday!!!

Shoot straight boys as a lot is riding on our performance!!!! :thumbsup:

Skychief said:
about 45 minutes ago. I seen one of them low-down, good fer nuthin' ferinuurs skulking about the property :cursing: !

How did you know it was a ferinuur?

Several possibilities...

Weighed less than 300 lbs?
(Probably best I decided to delete my other two suggestions) :hmm: :rotf:

Skychief said:
:grin: Hey fellars looks like them 'mericans are in trouble now; .........their calvary has had to give up their horses................they're riding "performances" now......... :rotf: :rotf:

Squire Robin said:
Skychief said:
about 45 minutes ago. I seen one of them low-down, good fer nuthin' ferinuurs skulking about the property :cursing: !

How did you know it was a ferinuur?

I knew he was a ferinuur as he took a sucker shot at me first. He missed by such a wide margin :snore: , that I knew he had to be from another country :blah: . We yanks aim small and miss small! See? :hmm:

General Soggy said:
Skychief said:
:grin: Hey fellars looks like them 'mericans are in trouble now; .........their calvary has had to give up their horses................they're riding "performances" now......... :rotf: :rotf:

:snore: :youcrazy: :shake: :hmm: :yakyak:

again??? okay! :cursing: give me yer plate..

3_13_11.gif

:shocked2:

Got a boat load of potatos (Iowa) that need to be pealed before morning, better get on em and done or I might have to talk to General Jethro about you spending some time in the Brig!

Skychief said:
I knew he was a ferinuur as he took a sucker shot at me first. He missed by such a wide margin :snore: , that I knew he had to be from another country :blah:

Wonder if he was English :hmm:

Did he shout, "Sorry" while reloading? :rotf:

Skychief said:
I knew he was a ferinuur as he took a sucker shot at me first. He missed by such a wide margin :snore: , that I knew he had to be from another country :blah: . We yanks aim small and miss small! See? :hmm:

Can´t be from Bavaria. :nono:
Guess we had some guys from India joining our forces. Must have made the mistake to use a gun produced in his own country... :haha:

romeoh said:
Skychief said:

Can´t be from Bavaria. :nono:
Guess we had some guys from India joining our forces. Must have made the mistake to use a gun produced in his own country... :haha:
Guess he wasn't from Canada either; there'd be no need for a second shot........ :grin:

Squire Robin said:
Skychief said:
I knew he was a ferinuur as he took a sucker shot at me first. He missed by such a wide margin :snore: , that I knew he had to be from another country :blah:

Wonder if he was English :hmm:

Did he shout, "Sorry" while reloading? :rotf:

:haha: I heard no shout of "Sorry". Actually, I heard no shouting at all. I have to describe things more as a shrill, piercing howl (not unlike a school-girl when suprised by finding a snake in her lunch-bucket)!!! After the vermin missed me, he turned and ran off like a scalded jackrabbit! Soon enough though, curiosity got the best of him and he turned to look over his shoulder :youcrazy: , as a coyote will often do (that's when I let him "have it" :applause: ! English? No, I doubt it...you guys WILL stand and fight. I figure the way he turned tail and boogied, he might have spent a good bit of time on French soil :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :blah: !

Skychief said:
English? No, I doubt it...you guys WILL stand and fight. I figure the way he turned tail and boogied, he might have spent a good bit of time on French soil :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :blah: !

Thank you Skychief

I appreciate that :thumbsup:

We both hail from warrior nations but French soil is rather close for comfort here, their coastline sort of bends around my house. I have France to the East and France to the South but never less than 70 miles away and all moat. We keep a large cannon on the seafront pointing at them, perhaps they think it is good for 65 miles and adjusted their coastline accordingly :grin:

Can't say too much on this thread or General Soggy will have me up before a court martial on a charge of fraternizing with the enemy.

Squire Robin

:wink: :wink: :grin: ......Keep talking to 'em Squire; build their confidence; then shoot 'em right between the eyes or as my grandfather used to say " amongst the eyes" :rotf:

Not to get too much in the fraternizing way, but Squire have you ever seen any Frenchy posting in this forum about shooting?

Many Klatch

I dunno about all this fraternizin. :hmm: Maybe because it's Swampy's birthday. It's kinda like WWI when they came out of their trenches at Christmas to sing songs. :grin:

GW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back