• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Forum War! U.S. vs The World (part two)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
General Jethro224 said:
There are rumors of spies, infiltrators, and interlopers in our midst! Canada even changed their rules to allow duel citizenship, probly tryin' to surprise us :shocked2: . Them furriners are SNEAKY!

The poor bastards.. have us surrounded :haha:

General Soggy said:
:grin: .....Armistice day is drawing neigh (may 31 st); so come on fellows let's give 'er one last push. It's time to open a can of.................

whoopass.jpg

Metric whoop ass isn't as strong as American whoop ass. :grin:

2254243248_04714b0276_o.jpg

Oh hell, I just assumed Soggy was busy eating Cracker Jacks to get all his troops decoder rings.... :haha:

Swampy said:
Oh hell, I just assumed Soggy was busy eating Cracker Jacks to get all his troops decoder rings.... :haha:
I ain't got teeth enough to eat cracker jacks.............. :blah:

General Soggy said:
Swampy said:
I ain't got teeth enough to eat cracker jacks.............. :blah:
Cracker Jack? :confused: What part of Canada is he from? :confused: How well did he shoot? :blah:

Skychief said:
General Jethro Sir, Have you recieved a package containing a carcass from Indiana lately? Thanks, your most humble servant, Skychief.

Yessir. Said carcass has been tagged and processed. :grin:

Well it's been a while since I've gone to war, so I gave it a shot. Actually three shots before my flint went bad and I discovered I didn't have another. This was the only one that hit the target. It looks to be wound for the USA.About 118mm I think. Hope my downloaded target on printer paper well muster.It was almost a clean miss. With my bad eyesight I was really happy to just hit the paper at all. :thumbsup:

General Soggy said:
Right next door to "BILLY HOMESTEAD'
I hear things on the Volunteer side is a little sparse.Maybe we should Roll out the Secret weapon.......Soggy???...what ya think??
Time to enlist.....Arty Farty!!!!
Then we'd still be small in Numbers but not in size.... :hmm: :grin:

Bluebuck56 said:
Well it's been a while since I've gone to war, so I gave it a shot. Actually three shots before my flint went bad and I discovered I didn't have another. This was the only one that hit the target. It looks to be wound for the USA.About 118mm I think. Hope my downloaded target on printer paper well muster.It was almost a clean miss. With my bad eyesight I was really happy to just hit the paper at all. :thumbsup:

Bluebuck, it makes me proud to see another hoosier doing his part! Way to go!!! :thumbsup:

Halftail said:
Maybe we should Roll out the Secret weapon.......Soggy???...what ya think??
Time to enlist.....Arty Farty!!!!
Then we'd still be small in Numbers but not in size.... :hmm: :grin:

:hmm: :hmm: ........I thought about it, but when I asked him he said he didn't want any wages, he said he'd shoot if we fed him. ....... :grin:

Attention Troops! If any of you soldiers have been holding your fire for the last battle, it's time to do some shootin!
Targets must be postmarked by May 31st to be eligible. That means Now! Get 'em in the mail! The 31st is a Sunday.
Just a reminder...

Swampy said:
Haven't they surrendered yet! This war has lasted longer than the 100 years war I swear! :haha:

post office wasn't involved in that one! :haha:

Ah, I can see a birthday-cake beneath your name. :grin:

Soo, Happy Birthday General Jethro! :hatsoff:

War is no reason to be unpolite I´d say.. :grin:

romeoh said:
Ah, I can see a birthday-cake beneath your name. :grin:

Soo, Happy Birthday General Jethro! :hatsoff:

What can be better than ending a war on your birthday, give them hell General for victory is ours to be had... :thumbsup:

I love the smell of napalm in the morning, oh wait, that is your birthday candles... :rotf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back