• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

March Postal Match Target Ready to Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally had a day without the wind yesterday so I got out and shot some. I score it 80 points. Shot from bench rest.
Thanks again Gary for the target and the monthly motivation.

Attachments

• IMG_2270.jpeg
    IMG_2270.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Cloudy and wind, this fine day. My hands were getting cold shooting... think I'm about ready for summer.
Tried some 2f Diamondback. 55grs burned super dirty. And shot terrible. Upped to 100 grains and it cleaned right up, and seems to shoot just fine. This was a great Target, it appeared as a Crosshair with a DOT at 25 yards.
Thanks Gary.
50pt
Offhand Rifle
20240331_194747.jpg
20240331_185642.jpg

Here are results for March postal target - some good scores!

NameRifle OHNameRifle Supported
garypl45dank3d10180
Freedom50Italian Hawken65
Rebel Bull55
deerstalkert50
kelvinator45
Salty40
11th corps40
NameSmoothie OH
PK30
NameSmoothie Supported
NamePistol OHMoleman25
Garypl55
Italian Hawken5
NamePistol Supported
Italian Hawken25

Here are results for March postal target - some good scores!

NameRifle OHNameRifle Supported
garypl45dank3d10180
Freedom50Italian Hawken65
Rebel Bull55
deerstalkert50
kelvinator45
Salty40
11th corps40
NameSmoothie OH
PK30
NameSmoothie Supported
NamePistol OHMoleman25