• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shootin' Contest Round 4 July

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evidently it weren't a hammer fallin in novie scotie...gee long shot mm! too bad halftail..but ya still got some left in ya! :thumbsup:

Sorry Halftail......it was the wind I swear. I thought you'd got me a couple times on Friday but it turns out I was fallin over all by myself. It really is incredible just how many beer it takes to barbeque a brisket properly? :shocked2:

Mountainman56 said:
Sorry Halftail......it was the wind I swear. I thought you'd got me a couple times on Friday but it turns out I was fallin over all by myself. It really is incredible just how many beer it takes to barbeque a brisket properly? :shocked2:
Ohhhh Geeze!
That Stings Mountainman!Now look what ye done!How my gonna "Roof" today with that chunk of Lead stuck in me?Good shootin ol'Boy!
BTW.......Just how many does it take? :wink:

Halftail said:
RC said:
hey halftail! wouldn't ya think as long as ole soggy 's been..um.. deceased... the smell would be really bad! :shocked2: but seems not so? :confused: :confused: :confused: any idea why??? :confused:

:confused: :confused: :confused: I dunno RC :confused: :confused:
Instead of the Decomposition smell.....He smells kinda like ....... :rotf: Potporrie
:rotf: :rotf:
Must be a new Cologne :rotf:
OK you guys ...........it was either that or a 1970's disco light......... :rotf: :rotf: and to collect on the $ 35.00 gift certificate I gotta drive 240 miles outta my way. :hmm: :hmm: Let's see I'm driving a Dodge Ram that gives me 15 mph and gas is approx. $ 6.00 a gallon...... :hmm: :hmm: come to think about it; first place ain't all that it's cracked up to be ............. :grin: :grin:

soggy said:
to collect on the $ 35.00 gift certificate I gotta drive 240 miles outta my way. :hmm: :hmm: Let's see I'm driving a Dodge Ram that gives me 15 mph

RC,
He's got 240 miles to go to collect and his Dodge Ram only Does 15mph :confused:
Not only is it gonna cost him alot it's gonna take him awhile too. :wink:

Halftail said:
soggy said:
to collect on the $ 35.00 gift certificate I gotta drive 240 miles outta my way. :hmm: :hmm: Let's see I'm driving a Dodge Ram that gives me 15 mph

RC,
He's got 240 miles to go to collect and his Dodge Ram only Does 15mph :confused:
well he said it'd go faster but since the hair raisin' hell ride he took sunday he's slowed down and started smellin the..well pourri.... :haha:

RC said:
Halftail said:
soggy said:

RC,
well he said it'd go faster but since the hair raisin' hell ride he took sunday he's slowed down and started smellin the..well pourri.... :haha:

Hey,
I only done one Power turn and a couple of Fishtales.Besides,That was on Loose Gravell and I just got done Pis.....uh......Taking a leak on the Side of some building.That's alloowed here on Sundays. :grin:

Halftail said:
RC said:
Halftail said:
soggy said:

RC,

Hey,
I only done one Power turn and a couple of Fishtales.Besides,That was on Loose Gravell and I just got done Pis.....uh......Taking a leak on the Side of some building.That's alloowed here on Sundays. :grin:
See? he didn't have to GO.........anymore.. ya scart it outa him...:rotf:

RC said:
Halftail said:
RC said:
Halftail said:
soggy said:

RC,

Hey,
See? he didn't have to GO.........anymore.. ya scart it outa him...:rotf:
:surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :blah: :blah: :blah: :slap:

RC said:
hey halftail! wouldn't ya think as long as ole soggy 's been..um.. deceased... the smell would be really bad! :shocked2: but seems not so? :confused: :confused: :confused: any idea why??? :confused:

Halftail, I think he's sayin' that ya smelled just as bad when you was alive as you do dead! :blah:

I tried to get out for my shot today but the rain just wouldn't let me. Now that I Gotta start packing up the goodies for our local gun show this weekend, it quits rainin'. Go figure. Y'all come visit the show if'n you can!

Hey Plink I Think I Am Going To Send Some Lead
Down Texas Way Saturday Hope Your To Busy At
Your Gun Show To Duck :rotf:
------------------
Dan-L

P.S. If I Dint Live Way Up In Orygun I Would
Come See What You Had To Sell------ Dan-L

Maybe I'll get lucky and you'll wing one of the crowd instead! Preferably one of the morons who keeps unscrewing the eyepieces of my scopes and letting the nitrogen out. :rotf:

Plink said:
Maybe I'll get lucky and you'll wing one of the crowd instead! Preferably one of the morons who keeps unscrewing the eyepieces of my scopes and letting the nitrogen out. :rotf:

That's Funny Because The Last Show I Went To
Here In Orygun I Saw That Same Guy Doing The
Same Thing To One Of The Venders Boy He Was
Pi** Off. Good Luck On Your Shot.
------------------------
Dan-L

Hey Halftail, better get to practicing, only 19 more days till the next round. There will only be a handfull of us left for round 5. Maybe we'll get to shoot at each other again before this thing's over.

I've been shooting nearly every day now that the wind's died down. If I could only shoot as good for the contest as I can when I don't give a rat's a$$ :shake: I think I'll make that my new mantra when I shoot my next target:

I don't give a rat's a$$.....ohmmmmm

Mountainman56 said:
Hey Halftail, better get to practicing, only 19 more days till the next round. There will only be a handfull of us left for round 5. Maybe we'll get to shoot at each other again before this thing's over.

I've been shooting nearly every day now that the wind's died down. If I could only shoot as good for the contest as I can when I don't give a rat's a$$ :shake: I think I'll make that my new mantra when I shoot my next target:

you want the writ on yer tombstone too? :haha:

RC said:
Mountainman56 said:

Nope. I decided years ago on my tombstone will be written:

I TOLD YOU I WAS SICK!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nobody here gonna argue... yer sick alright. :youcrazy: :haha:

Mountainman56 said:
RC said:
Mountainman56 said:

I TOLD YOU I WAS SICK!

Yeah But,
"Drunk Sick" don't count! :wink:
I only know one thing for sure....I got at least one more shot in this thing..... :v

Halftail said:
Mountainman56 said:
RC said:
Mountainman56 said:

I TOLD YOU I WAS SICK!

Yeah But,
"Drunk Sick" don't count! :wink:
I only know one thing for sure....I got at least one more shot in this thing..... :v
which means...someone has one shot at you!!feelin lucky?

Back