Jim/OH vs GW

Wounded Bracket;

Zemenar vz Bye
fat jack vs RC
Halftail vs 410-er
Plink vs HFD60
PeteD vs BakeovenBill
bucktales vs flaming canvas

Now you all have until the end of the month to get your round 5 shots in. BUT, in the event that everybody gets their shots in before the end of the month, round 6 will start the next day. If y'all shoot fast, maybe we'll get done before the snow gets deep. :haha:

Halftail

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey 410er,
Whatcha shootin?a 41 cal?I'll be lettin strip at ye very soon. :v

410-er

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Using a TC 58 Big Boar every round.Pulled a bad one last round and probably will again.I'll do what I can to make you look real good! :grin:

flaming canvas

45 Cal.
Reaction score
rubincam said:
-----how did you get my wife to hold the sign for you-----

I hope he got his shot off before he posted that. He may not be out of the hospital before the end of the month.

RC

75 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
:grin: boy these guys just hear my name and won't come out and play....wish jethro wouldn't post them huge numbers 3 inches :shocked2: OMG.. bet that fear factor is wearin off..... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Jim/OH

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Here we go Gray Whiskers. I got out my Rugar Old Army today, and took a shot at ya. :grin: It's a little to the left, so ya better duck right. Haven't felt anything yet, so don't know if I have been shot at or not. :blah: Maybe I already been shot, and don't know it. See ya, :thumbsup:

GreyWhiskers

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Jim,

I was plannin to use my rifle but now I guess I'll make it even and use my Old Army. As I remember it shoots to the left so maybe we'll tie. :hmm: Anyways, good luck!

Hey what's that red spot on my shirt. I'm hit! :shocked2: GW

jethro224

Reaction score
Grey Whiskers said:
Jim,

I was plannin to use my rifle but now I guess I'll make it even and use my Old Army. As I remember it shoots to the left so maybe we'll tie. :hmm: Anyways, good luck!

Hey what's that red spot on my shirt. I'm hit! :shocked2: GW
:haha: OK, Folks, we get some half-time entertainment this round... GW vs fat jack in a rasslin' match over GW's Old Army that fat jack has been doin' purty dang good with so far in this here contest. I don't think he'll give it back easy. :rotf:

RC

75 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm rootin fer GW!!!

RC

75 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Reason for edit: where's the "chicken" smily when ya need one?
ya know 3 inches don't seem that far, but purdy sure it'll get ya kilt here! specially if somebody shoots back! :haha:

Halftail

58 Cal.
Reaction score
RC said:
it'll get ya kilt here! specially if somebody shoots back! :haha:

:grin: That's what the Deer in J-ville say every year Huntin season :rotf: :blah: :wink:

Halftail

58 Cal.
Reaction score
410er,
I took my shot a few hours ago,It should be arriving in PA in a few minutes....Tell the wife and kids to Duck! :thumbsup:

RC

75 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Halftail said:
RC said:
it'll get ya kilt here! specially if somebody shoots back! :haha:

:grin: That's what the Deer in J-ville say every year Huntin season :rotf: :blah: :wink:
if theres deer in j-ville they're probably illegals! leastwise i ain't seen none....yet! :wink:

GreyWhiskers

69 Cal.
Reaction score
jethro224 said:
:haha: OK, Folks, we get some half-time entertainment this round... GW vs fat jack in a rasslin' match over GW's Old Army that fat jack has been doin' purty dang good with so far in this here contest. I don't think he'll give it back easy. :rotf:
My plan is to shoot my shot then give it back to fat jack so's he can clean it. :blah: GW

jethro224

Reaction score
RC said:
Reason for edit: where's the "chicken" smily when ya need one?
ya know 3 inches don't seem that far, but purdy sure it'll get ya kilt here! specially if somebody shoots back! :haha:
0.054" difference got me kilt! :shocked2: And I thought I had that one. :rotf: Just a hair over half an inch and I got kilt anyhow! Sheesh!

But not before fat jack perforated me with that Old Army. Watch 'im. He's a thoroughly dangerous man. :wink:

Jim/OH

40 Cal.
Reaction score
GW, That sounds like a sweet deal to me. Get to take the shot, then get someone else to clean it. :hmm: That's the only problem with revolvers, fun to shoot, but a pain to clean. Sounds like I better be ducking good, cause there may be one on the way. Only thing I can hope for is you are a little "shakey" when you take the shot. :haha: I better start checking my shirt for "red spots". See ya, Jim

Latest posts