• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shootin' Contest Round 2, May

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jethro224 said:
This is the last full weekend for round 2!

At least it's a big one. :grin: There's still a lotta shots to be reported. Git shootin'.
Don't rush me... :haha:

Wouldn't want to rush yer shot Roy, but don't you still hafta build another gun for round 3??? Take yer time... :haha:

TOMB-STONE-1.gif

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Been makin' any more powder horns down there? Looks like you found a good source for raw materials. :hmm:

Yeah a good place for horns; but.......................not a real good enviroment for storing powder .....BOOM!!!!............. :grin:

Hey Bucktales,

Better git ready ta duck! I jes' sent one yer way. No hurry on the duckin' though. With 60 grains of powder, it shouldn't be there 'till 'bout wednesday! :haha:

No problem Plink, When I start smellin Hot Sauce patch lube, I'll start duckin. :haha:

Completed match results;

Fresh Meat Bracket:

Still Healthy................ Wounded
fat jack 0.875"........... BakeovenBill 4.187"
Halftail 1.625"............. breechplug 2.562"
Plink 1.641" ............... bucktales 2.312"
flaming canvas 1.884" ...... Pete D 3.312"
grey whiskers 1.500".... Roy 4.000"
CZMark 1.127" ............ undertaker 1.562"

Wounded Bracket:

Wounded................... Dead
BullRunBear 2.850" ....... bye
RC 0.812"................. soggy 3.000"
grzrob 0.562" ............ Ghettogun 1.250"

:hatsoff:

Only 2 more shootin' days left for round 2!!! Git 'er done!

Still waitin' for shots from;
Gemoke
BaldMtnMan
Recon
Jim/OH
Dan-L
Zemenar
kgs113
djyne
Bill S
50cal.cliff
whitebear
sharps54
RICKYD
OregonDoc
Gus
Greenmtnboy
and tg

If yer name's on the list, either you didn't send me your score or I messed up and didn't write it down. You have until midnight Saturday. Good luck! :hatsoff:

Hey Soggy I'm hot on your heels... :haha: still bringing the hotdogs and what-nots :thumbsup: :grin:

Durn I coulda sworn I posted here last night givin ya my condolences. I wonder if some posts disappeared when the forum was offline. Anyway Roy, good shooting with ya. :thumbsup: GW

Dooh! Now I see on the announcements where some data was lost. :redface:

Roy said:
Hey Soggy I'm hot on your heels... :haha: still bringing the hotdogs and what-nots :thumbsup: :grin:
:grin: Don't worry about the hotdogs Roy..................there's plenty of heat down here to cook 'em! :rotf:

Getting anxious to get in on the next shooting match. Not sure what the rules are for this one. Went out today and shot a 3 shot group that measured 1 5/8". I was shooting my Lymann GPR .50 with PRB over 90 grn of FFFg. (I did use a rest) In the center, is the short start / 90 grn powder measure that I recently completed.

My daughter was shooting her Glenfield 75 .22 at 25 yrds.

RANGE005.jpg

We'll be happy to have you in the next contest. Unfortunately the sign-up for this one is long past and it'll be a while yet until it's over. Keep an eye out for future contests tho. They're always lotsa fun. :thumbsup:

jethro224 said:
Keep an eye out for future contests tho. They're always lotsa fun. :thumbsup:
..even if ya die early. :shocked2: ....even gettin woundin is........ :hmm:...... well........different..but the naggin goes on an on an on.. :shake:

Durn'......I forgot about this, with everything that has been going on lately. (job loss, job hunting, etc.) I might be trying to take my shot in the rain tomorrow.

Yep, time's a-wastin'! You still have until midnight Saturday to get them shots in. No more PT reminders.

Tomorrow, Saturday, May 31 is the last day to get your shots in for round 2! A no-shot counts as an automatic wound. If you're already wounded, a no-shot will get ya kilt! Still a buncha shots not fired... :surrender: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back