• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shootin' Contest Round 3 June

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jethro224

Reaction score
Here we go again:

Official Match-ups for Round 3

Fresh Meat Bracket;

grey whiskers vs. bye
jethro224 vs. fat jack :)shocked2: fat jack's been shootin' good)
CZMark vs. Jim/OH
Halftail vs. flaming canvas
Mountainman56 vs. Plink
410-er vs. Zemenar

Wounded Bracket;

mykeal vs. bye
BakeovenBill vs. BaldMtnMan
RC vs. Gemoke
PeteD vs. Recon
wirehairman vs. 54mountain
HFD60 vs. undertaker
BullRunBear vs. Dan-L
sundog vs. grzrob
RICKYD vs. breechplug
Roy vs. bucktales
tg vs. skunkskinner

Now you have until the end of June to get your scores to me for round 3. There was an awful lot of surrenderin' goin' on last round. :shake: Don't forget, there's a grand prize at stake here. The over-all winner takes home a bottle of Swampy's fresh squeezed bear oil! Get out there and take a shot! Heck, sundog won his last match with a miss! Ya gotta play to win! Good luck!:thumbsup:

Well, I'll start this Round 3 thing. :grin:
Good luck to ya Roy.
Looks like I'm gonna have to start getting serious about this shootin stuff. One of us is gonna be a goner. :haha:
Where's the Ring Girl/Nurse when you need her? :wink: (That aint a bad thing either) :haha:

Man, I shudda bought a lottery ticket. Luckiest shot I ever made in Round 2 and the guy doesn't shoot back, and now I drew a bye... :hmm:

Hey, since I didn't actually USE that shot in Round 2, and I got a bye in Round 3, can I use it in Round 4? Huh? Can I? Pretty please? Can I? Can I? Can I? :wink: :wink:

Looks like a lot of 1 1/2" and under shots, things are gonna get interesting from here out if folks get out and shoot, I think I gotta trust to the luck of the draw to keep the ol' Fusil in the game.

Maybe I should start sighting these new guns in at 50yds before I take my shot?? :rotf: Not too shabby though, hitting paper off hand with a gun that has less than 10 shots through it... :grin: :haha:

(thats the best excuse that I could come up with...)

Roy said:
Maybe I should start sighting these new guns in at 50yds before I take my shot?? :rotf: Not too shabby though, hitting paper off hand with a gun that has less than 10 shots through it... :grin: :haha:

(thats the best excuse that I could come up with...)
I think you should shoot him with a 58! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Might as well get a jump on things early.
The spirits are telling me to shoot today. :hmm:
They are also telling me to dust off the .54 WMC for round 3. :rotf:

You'll be waiting a bit... Barrel just went in the stock.. :haha:

I'll be safe... I got my magic helmet... :haha:

magichelmet.jpg

QUOTE "Where's the Ring Girl/Nurse when you need her? "

BEST I CAN DO ON SHORT NOTICE........... :rotf:

lips_that_touch_liquor-1.jpg

Yikes-1.gif
YIKES!!
Glad I took my shot cause after seein that, my eyes are bleedin. :shocked2: :haha:

My magic helmet must have failed me.... :shocked2:

Roy said:
My magic helmet must have failed me.... :shocked2:
the fact you have(??????) a "magic helmet..... :confused: " scares me...almost as much as soggy does!

more better than having a stupid helmet... :haha:

:hmm: yep,...but that's covered under the "almost as much as soggy"! stupid helmet would put ya in the mix....(that wouldn't be good!) :haha:

I should be safe.
I'm handcrafting my Aluminum Deflection Helmet as we speak. :blah:

afdbhead.jpg

:haha:

Hey RC! would a lazer dot be pc?? :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back