• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Shootin' Contest Round 8... could be the last one???

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang old guys... Always gotta booger up the plans.... MM56 goes 7 rounds without a scratch and then misses completely. GW misses too. Maybe they ARE twins... :hmm: :haha:

Round 8 Final Results

Jim/OH 0.690" .........Mountainman56 miss
Grey Whiskers miss... Mountainman56 miss

There's gonna be more shootin' to straighten this thing out. See the next thread for details.

I think Grey Whiskers was distracted by this Ring Girl from Winton!

Slide1.jpg

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Grey Whiskers said:
NEWS FLASH!!!

MOUNTAIN MAN 56 IS STILL BREATHIN! :shocked2:

Well I guess I need to check the sights on my rifle. This one landed about a half inch higher than the last one that just barely hit the top edge of the paper. I'll leave it to Jethro to sort this mess out. :hmm: GW

Now why couldn't ye have done that last round?

Musketman said:
Mountainman56 said:
Got the ring girl on my side.

Ringgirl.jpg

How come I never had a ring girl when I ran the shootin contest! All I ever got was Stumpkiller in his Aunt Birtha's goin' to town dress after a hard night of drinking. :rotf:

mcup169_gallery__266x400.jpg

An there I'd went an shaved my chin and legs an all fer ye. The thanks I get. :(

Back