• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shootin' Contest Round 2, May

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's jus fear... :shocked2: fear of dyin...fear of gettin wounded, fear of gettin busted on...SHOOT GUYS!! :haha:

Jethro,

Happy Birthday! Hope ya don't spend it tallyin scores and stuff. I do appreciate all the work ya put into this contest. :thumbsup: GW

PS- I'm kinda curious where that hound dog of yers is gonna squat next. Hope he don't pair me up with some deadeye in the next round.

Thanks GW. Heck, I'm havin' at least as much fun as everybody else in the contest, and I get to hear the excuses first. :rotf:

I'll be up at midnight and post the results and the next match-ups but I ain't gonna spend the whole day on it. :haha:

Get them shots in by midnight tonight! This is the last day for round 2!

Hey .54 mountain, finially got my shot in today. The wind is still bad here, but this is the last day. :bow: So, shot it with the pistol at 25 yds. So - - -ya better duck, or it might hurt. Got a pistol match tomorrow near Cincinnati, so it is a good excuse to get it dirty anyway :haha: Good luck yo ya, as long as you shot just a little longer string then I did. :hmm: See ya, Jim/OH

I'ma duckin' I wonder what the hang time on that ball is all the way to Kansas :haha:

Not sure, but I hope it gets there before midnight. That's the cutoff time. :grin:
See ya, Jim/OH

The way I got it figured, I can't think of a better bunch of guys to to have one of them be the one to be kilt by....

RC said:
it's jus fear... :shocked2: fear of dyin...fear of gettin wounded, fear of gettin busted on...SHOOT GUYS!! :haha:

Down here in El Paso, with headwinds this fierce, we's afraid o' gettin' kilt with our own ball!

Happy birfday Jeffro! :hatsoff:

Plink said:
RC said:

Down here in El Paso, with headwinds this fierce, we's afraid o' gettin' kilt with our own ball!

Happy birfday Jeffro! :hatsoff:
:hmm: turn around! :grin: :blah: (that would be embarrassin huh... :shocked2:

Completed match results;

Fresh Meat Bracket:

Still Healthy................ Wounded
fat jack 0.875"........... BakeovenBill 4.187"
Halftail 1.625"............. breechplug 2.562"
Plink 1.641" ............... bucktales 2.312"
flaming canvas 1.884" ...... Pete D 3.312"
grey whiskers 1.500".... Roy 4.000"
CZMark 1.127" ............ undertaker 1.562"
Jim/OH 1.441" ............ 54mountain 5.250"

Wounded Bracket:

Wounded................... Dead
BullRunBear 2.850" ....... bye
RC 0.812"................. soggy 3.000"
grzrob 0.562" ............ Ghettogun 1.250"
RICKYD 1.937" ............ Buripity 4.312"

:hatsoff:................ :(

Only 4 more shootin' HOURS left for round 2!!! Git 'er done!

Still waitin' for shots from;
Gemoke
BaldMtnMan
Recon
Dan-L
kgs113
djyne
Bill S
50cal.cliff
whitebear
sharps54
OregonDoc
Gus
Greenmtnboy

If yer name's on the list, either you didn't send me your score or I messed up and didn't write it down. You have until midnight TONIGHT! Good luck! :hatsoff:

looks like your gonna make it another round :thumbsup: :haha:

Looks like a lotta guys are gonna make it another round... without even havin' to duck... :confused: :surrender: :blah:

I deserved being shot with how bad I did :haha:

besides wasn't there a nurse somewhere around?? :haha:

is this where we all sing Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, you still get to play, cause nobody shoots at you! la la la!............. :slap:

:grin: :grin: :grin: She's with a patient. Please take a number. :haha:

RC said:
PLAY IT AGAIN! :grin: Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, you still get to play, cause nobody shoots at you! la la la!............. :slap:

Only in Texas, can you shoot and hold your own target!!! :rotf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back