• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shootin' Contest Round 2, May

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jethro224

Reaction score
Here we go again:

Fresh Meat Bracket;

Halftail vs. breechplug
grey whiskers vs. Roy
undertaker vs. CZMark
BakeovenBill vs. fat jack
bucktales vs. Plink
jethro224 vs. Gemoke
BaldMtnMan vs. 410-er
Recon vs. Mountainman56
Jim/OH vs.54mountain
Pete D vs. flaming canvas
Dan-L vs.Zemenar

Wounded bracket;

BullRunBear vs. Bye
soggy vs. RC (uh-oh, this looks like trouble. :shocked2: )
kgs113 vs. HFD60
mykeal vs. djyne
skunkskinner vs. Bill S
Ghettogun vs. grzrob
50cal.cliff vs. whitebear
wirehaiman vs. sharps54
RICKYD vs. Buripity
OregonDoc vs. smokin50
sundog vs. Gus
Greenmtnboy vs. tg

Rules are the same as in the first round except that the guys in the wounded bracket who lose this match are dead and gone. The guys in the fresh meat bracket who lose this match move to he wounded bracket.

Good luck everybody! :hatsoff:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to ya Roy! :grin:

Jethro, thanks fer burnin the midnight oil so's all us on the west coast could see how we did and who's to shoot at next. :thumbsup: GW

No problem GW. I was itchin' to see what the match-ups would be too. :grin:

soggy vs. RC (uh-oh, this looks like trouble.
:hmm: You've got that right!I wonder who'll win the Propaganda War? :hmm: :rotf: Should Be entertaining.

Hey Breechplug!
Looking forward to duelin fair an square with ye!Now how many paces was that...... :confused: :grin:

Good Luck to Ya, Plink.
Looks like I got my work cut out seein you're all rested up dueling with "Mr. Bye". :shocked2:

jethro224 said:
:doh: :doh: :doh: ...............NOW YOU KNOW WHY I DON"T BUY LOTTERY TICKETS......... :grin: :grin:

grey whiskers said:
Good luck to ya Roy! :grin:

Thanks I'll need it :haha: Best of luck to you too.... :thumbsup:

I am buildin a longer barreled shooter this time round so it can reach way on out your way :haha:

soggy said:
jethro224 said:
:doh: :doh: :doh: ...............NOW YOU KNOW WHY I DON"T BUY LOTTERY TICKETS......... :grin: :grin:
:thumbsup: good idea soggy..see'ns how ya probably won't be round ta cash them in... :blah:

soggy said:
jethro224 said:

Pray20Before20Bedtime.jpg

Oh, you ML'ers are something else! Don't have enough pull with HIM by yourself, so you have to enlist the help of a poor dumb animal. :shake:
:rotf: :rotf:

deano said:
Oh, you ML'ers are something else! Don't have enough pull with HIM by yourself, so you have to enlist the help of a poor dumb animal. :shake:
:rotf: :rotf:
well..he HAD a prayer,,,,dun used it up already!

That dawg is prayin' that soggy don't get kilt and he'll have to go live with RC and eat his home cookin'. :haha:

jethro224 said:
That dawg is prayin' that soggy don't get kilt and he'll have to go live with RC and eat his home cookin'. :haha:
Smart doggie!!BUT, hear tell that MRS SOGGY be one hell of a cook!, so maybe the lil doggies prayin fer more leftovers.....some nights pickins is pretty thin i hear... :shake:

Soggy, are you praying for the weak spot of RC?
:hmm: What could that be?
Wine,women............. :hmm:

:grin:

CZMark, at which part of the states i have to aim.
Have to know how much BP i must take for the long shot?
Perhaps i should take this GUN this time. :hmm: :hmm:
130g.jpg

:hatsoff:

Zemenar Good Luck To You Also.
I Thinks My 2nd Shot Will Have To
Be A lot Better Than My First
But Thats What Makes It Fun.
May The Best EYE'S Win.
--------------------
Dan-L :v

Status
Not open for further replies.