• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shootin' Contest Round 7

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jethro224

Reaction score
Official Round 7 Match-ups

Just one bracket now.

Mountainman56* vs RC
Grey Whiskers vs Flaming Canvas
Jim/OH vs PeteD

That * by Mountainman56 is his extra life 'cause he ain't even wounded yet. (Hey RC, it'd make things easier on me if you'd shoot him. :wink: )

Good luck! :hatsoff:

We start round 8 as soon as everybody shoots or November 1, whichever comes first.

All right RC, we get to shoot at each other again! I've already got my shot in so you'd best get out and shoot before it gets cold up there in that North country! If this thing lasts till January I may have to wear a long sleeved shirt to take my shot. :blah:

:shocked2: you AGAIN????????? okay..I done did shooted at somebody yesterday when i did the sept 3 shot thingy.. :doh: (I WISH I'd knowed it was you!) :cursing: from 50 yds, :shake: :haha: good luck to ya..sorta,..a lil, some,I hope I get back at ya!! :haha: only jethro knows fer sure! :wink:

Official Round 7 Up To The Minute Results

ALREADY! :shocked2:

Just one bracket now.

Still Kickin'................Done For
Mountainman56* .928".........RC 2.125"

Jim/OH vs PeteD

RC, come on down! If'n Soggy will have ya... :hmm: :haha:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! He got me AGAIN!!!!! hey! ain't there an award fer gettin shooted by the same guy twice
??????????? :confused: :surrender: :surrender: THE CAN IS FINISHED! :( ....

Dang RC you sure took a lot of shootin. Seems to me the reward should be for shooting the same guy twice, not for getting shot by the same guy twice. :rotf: I feel REAL bad.....honest I do.

RC said:
hey! ain't there an award fer gettin shooted by the same guy twice??????

Not when he's the only guy we can get to shoot at ya. :shake:

Ya oughta maybe get the award for bein' the guy that scairt the most opponents to death without 'em firin' a shot. :hmm: :haha:

Ok PeteD, I took my shot today with a pistol, one hand at 25 yds. We'll see if it's good enough. Do you feel any pain yet? :surrender: This contest is getting short, we'll know soon. Sounds like Mountainman did ok, so he's still in. :hmm: Take care, see ya, Jim

Official Round 7 Up To The Minute Results

Just one bracket now.

Still Kickin'................Done For
Mountainman56* .928".........RC 2.125"
Jim/OH .725".................PeteD .745" (that's cuttin' it close boys)

still to be decided (soon as them guys shoot :snore: )

PeteD, come on down! We're runnin' low on beer again. :haha:

Durn it, FC. Now ya went and put the pressure on me. It's kinda like bowling and you only need to get 4 pins to win. When that happens I usually put the ball in the channel. :hmm: Hopefully I'll get to shoot this weekend and let ya know. GW

Done for? And it don't even hurt.
Congrats, Jim. I thought that I had you.
So.....so this is what it's like bein' dead. Hmmmm.
Let me go look around.....be back later...
Pete

GW, If ye clutch like I did, we will have to shoot her agin, so take a fine aim and squeeze like it was yer woman's .....

never mind.

Latest posts

Back