• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shootin' Contest Round 3 June

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halftail said:
Plink said:
It ain't just the Canadians that find that movie hilarious. I think it's one of the funniest movies of all times.

Hopin' to get out and take my shot tomorrow. Looks like the wind is going to cooperate finally.

The old original series on SCTV of "Bob and Doug" was the funniest.I think.Did you guys have them "Stubby" Beer Bottles?They was what Beer came in when I was a Boy...Still find once in awhile one,here and there.

Ahh I thought that was a scene from Strange Brew. I really need to get a copy of that.

The stubby bottles got started here for a while, but never really caught on that I know of. I haven't seen them in years. You know our thing with "bigger is better". Bottle sizes are going up, not down.

I still haven't had the chance to take my shot. Just when the weather got good, I got overwhelmed with stuff that needed done. Got gunshows coming up 2 weekends back to back. If I can't get out to shoot in the 2 days I'll be home between weekends, I guess I'm gonna hafta surrender a round. :(

Now Roy, If you take a shot at me with the "Club", and you put it in that box and send it to RC who then shoots at Gemoke,is it a Forum Shootin Contest first??? :hmm: :hmm:

give new meaning to longrifle an longshot.... ga. to n.y.............. :hmm: actually if he sent it here,,i'd have a better shot at ya from here! :wink:

bucktales said:
Now Roy, If you take a shot at me with the "Club", and you put it in that box and send it to RC who then shoots at Gemoke,is it a Forum Shootin Contest first??? :hmm: :hmm:

:hmm: I remember a contest where we had to send targets back and forth.... but not rifles... :shocked2: I think it would be a first.

Better hurry tho. Time's gettin' short. Only a week and a day left for this round. Still a lot of shots to be taken.

flaming canvas said:
Plink

Where are these shows you are talking about?

I just finished Odessa this weekend and I do the show in Lubbock next weekend. El Paso is coming up in a few weeks too. YAY! It's still my favorite show.

Mountainman56, best git ta duckin'. I jes' lobbed one yer way! :rotf:

Okay Plink it's on it's way. Don't worry too much. Ain't nuthin like my last shot. At the very most it might amount to a flesh wound. :shake:

We're startin' to get a few shots reported in. And it's about time too. Only 4 more days to get them shots in! And the weekend is comin'! Get to shootin'!

Fat Jack, you better keep a low profile this weekend. There'll be lead flyin' at ya! :wink:

Completed Matches;

Fresh meat bracket:

Still Healthy...............Wounded
Halftail 1.562".............flaming canvas 2.403"
Mountainman56 2.355"........Plink 2.470"
410-er 1.187" ..............Zemenar 2.750"

There are several more shots reported. Shoot back!

Hey Undertaker...I'm sending one your way this afternoon....hopefully it gets there before the end of the match :hmm: I wonder what load I need to get a .530 prb to Germany :hmm: maybe Fedex or UPS would be easier :grin:

HFD60 said:
Hey Undertaker...I'm sending one your way this afternoon....hopefully it gets there before the end of the match :hmm: I wonder what load I need to get a .530 prb to Germany :hmm: maybe Fedex or UPS would be easier :grin:

Just send my .440 to the other side of the Big Pond. :hmm: Hope they didn't hit each other. :grin:
:hatsoff:

You was s'posta be practicin'. :nono:

I bet you was kickin' back and sippin' pie under a shade tree all month watchin' the brush fires burn. Probly with Buripity's ghost. :haha:

Well Skunkskinner I think I had better take the Fusil out in the mornin' and send a ball your way, time is nearly gone, I wouldn't worry to much I don't recon I'll go to far in this doins with the old smoothbore, but I'll give it a good try :thumbsup:

tg, glad you posted! Tomorrow I'll shoot the bess your way. I'm not going to make excuses already, but I can't remember when the last time was I shot her. Good luck to ya :grin:

"Good luck to ya'

had the luck....it was bad, if I were hunting barns I would have come home empty handed, dropped the barrel and put one low, but it has been fun tossing balls at a piece of paper with the Fusil, you have a good day shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back