• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum War! U.S. vs The World (part two)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe GW!, :shake: I was havin some sight'n in problems with her, so I strayed to another forum,,they convinced me it weren't shootin to the left ..or the right,,,,or high....or low...it was shootin long :shocked2: so they fixed it... :confused: :(

tecum-tha said:
I would love to help you out Soggy, but most of my good muzzleloaders are in the US right now,having a lot of unused time in my buddies vault and I am not in the US right now. The Pedersoli Hatfield to Lancaster conversion must go to the state proof house before it can go on a range. I have to wait to get a new tang screw, then I need to sight it in a little. I may get it good enough to hit the target though,lol.

You can borrow one of the bavarian section, sir and made your kill.

We'll never surrender! :blah:

Until the last breath of air and the last drop of blood.

Regards

Kirrmeister ( Bavarian Division)

DailyMailneversurrender.jpg

Nothing more to say.

Mountainman56 said:
it's quiet.......................too quiet.

Somebody must be up to sumthin.
:stir: :stir: ........ :wink: Brian;........it's the one that they don't see comming that gets 'em everytime.......
:rotf: :rotf:

Been holding down the couch...uh,I mean FORT, down here on the shore. The sun finally came out today and I thought I caught a glint of sunlight off a puriscope or something so I fired a shot to round up my better shootin neighbors in case they were storming the beaches and damned if I didnt hit one of them furrin buggers. Must be more of them than we thought. His dog tag is in the mail.

Good goin' Rav! Gotta keep 'em from sneakin' in on the coast. :thumbsup:

General Jethro224 said:
Good goin' Rav! Gotta keep 'em from sneakin' in on the coast. :thumbsup:
:grin: Maybe you should keep an eye on the "interior " as well;..........ya never know, there just might be some furriners living amongst ya. :wink: :wink:

Hi General Soggy

It was close, thought I might have just nicked the blighter, but when I got my measure out at home I found an ex-American with half an inch to spare :thumbsup:

The head is with the taxidermist being made ready for my trophy wall, I told him to give it a big grin so I could strike my matches on expensive dentistry.

I'll mail the carcase to you tomorrow

best regards

Squire Robin

:thumbsup: Way to go Squire ............ That'll teach them americans for dumping all that expensive tea into Boston Harbour back in 1773.
I'll speak to Liz about a kinghthood for you when this conflict is settled.
As soon as the carcase arrives on this side of the pond I'll foreward the statistics to Musket Man and he can then inform the poor buggers widow........ :grin:
Thanks for your support
Gen. Soggy

General Jethro, Sir! I am Skychief, one of the fearless members of the Hoosier Militia. I have only recently gotten word of the vast conflict taking place! If I may be of service Sir, and, you deem me worthy....I await my orders!!! :bow:

You should know, General...my shootin' irons are always at the ready to defend America and all She stands for! :hatsoff:

Your humble servant, Skychief.

We can use all the good men we can get!

Shoot straight Pvt. Skychief, that's an order! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back