• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum War! U.S. vs The World (part two)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
grzrob said:
Hey, Their leader is setting there with a caplock rifle a cannon and a box of beer. Ifin thats how they shoot over there we ain't got nothing to worry about!

:thumbsup:

The beer is just my "Bait Pile".........I hear tell some boys south of the border are partial to that stuff :grin: :grin:

General Soggy said:
grzrob said:
Hey, Their leader is setting there with a caplock rifle a cannon and a box of beer. Ifin thats how they shoot over there we ain't got nothing to worry about!

:thumbsup:

The beer is just my "Bait Pile".........I hear tell some boys south of the border are partial to that stuff :grin: :grin:

:hmm: ...........
canadianbeer.gif

General Soggy said:

You furriners should be glad the boys are partial to the stuff. There'd be a few less of ya wounded and a few more of ya killed.
'Course we're runnin' low on furriners. I think we already killed a few of ya 3 or 4 times. :haha: Send us some fresh targets General Soggy.

General Jethro224 said:
General Soggy said:

You furriners should be glad the boys are partial to the stuff. There'd be a few less of ya wounded and a few more of ya killed.
'Course we're runnin' low on furriners. I think we already killed a few of ya 3 or 4 times. :haha: Send us some fresh targets General Soggy.
Wished I could send ya some more targets...... :( But I guess most of the non-u.s. forum members must live in China. My reason for thinking this is they seem to be YELLOW
I can't believe this ...........2 targets mailed in; 3 more that I was able to get whilst at a weekend shoot recently and my own; for a total of 6. Info on the forum here says "Total registered members 14,418".............I guess that means that there must be 14,412 U.S. members... :confused:..... :bull: :bull:

Swampy said:
Well that sucks Soggy....can't General very well when ya ain't got an army.
:( Yup! ....that about says it all.......

I would love to help you out Soggy, but most of my good muzzleloaders are in the US right now,having a lot of unused time in my buddies vault and I am not in the US right now. The Pedersoli Hatfield to Lancaster conversion must go to the state proof house before it can go on a range. I have to wait to get a new tang screw, then I need to sight it in a little. I may get it good enough to hit the target though,lol.

Well, I'm sure if you surrender General Soggy...General Jethro will let your boys keep their arms and allow them to return to their farms in piece....

Swampy said:
Well, I'm sure if you surrender General Soggy...General Jethro will let your boys keep their arms and allow them to return to their farms in piece....

The contest will continue until the end of this month regardless of if one side surrenders or not, we are all along for the ride.

Besides, there have been many an army throughout time that has came from behind to make a decisive victory, perhaps this is General Soggy's master plan, lead General Jethro's troops into a false sense of security only to unleashed their last full measure upon them.

this gonna be another "horsey" thing?? like we'd miss that!.....

psst, guys, watch out fer a horse... a big one! :shocked2: :hmm: (unless they use a quarter horse,,,small army..) :hmm:

Musketman said:
Besides, there have been many an army throughout time that has came from behind to make a decisive victory, perhaps this is General Soggy's master plan, lead General Jethro's troops into a false sense of security only to unleashed their last full measure upon them.

Nah! :blah:

Swampy said:
Well, I'm sure if you surrender General Soggy......
SURRENDER ??????? Ain't never heard tell of that word; must be something you 'mericans use........ :blah: :blah: :blah:

Musketman said:

I thought of that myself. Could be they're just bein' stealthy... Sneakin' up on us for a massacre...
Could be they've reported more shots than they're lettin' on... after all, only Musketman knows for sure how many shots have been reported for each side, and he don't know if us Generals are holdin' back on him... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Anything can still happen in this here Forum War! We need all the support we can get!

"It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it."(MacArthur)

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."(Patton)

If you haven't yet, GET OUT THERE AND SUPPORT YOUR FORUM ARMY! Take a shot! This is the final month of the Forum War.

"We view ourselves on the eve of battle. We are nerved for the contest, and must conquer or perish. It is vain to look for present aid: none is at hand. We must now act or abandon all hope! Rally to the standard, and be no longer the scoff of mercenary tongues! Be men, be free men, that your children may bless their fathers name." (Sam Houston)

Swampy said:

BUT we get all the cookies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back