• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shootin' Contest Round 3 June

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy,

What kinda smokepole are you plannin to put that lazer sight on? What's the gun of the month? :hmm: GW

:haha: Can't use a lazer :( probably against the rules :( :haha:

I am workin on a .58 transitional rifle right now stocked in maple.

grey whiskers said:
Roy,

What kinda smokepole are you plannin to put that lazer sight on? What's the gun of the month? :hmm: GW
............ :grin: ............maybe....!

"Don't forget, there's a grand prize at stake here. The over-all winner takes home a bottle of Swampy's fresh squeezed bear oil!"
Actually for the grand prize-I'd like to watch him squeeze the bear to get the oil!!
:rotf: :rotf:

Today is not the best day for ol' Halftail to take is shot.......
:shake: I gots to celebrating last night.....
:( The end result aint pretty......
Lookin forward to shootin at ye Flamin Canvas.....Weren't it you who shot ol' Soggy?

What? :confused: Lots of us have magic helmets... Don't you?
scan-1.jpg

Yep. I put the sneak on the ole codger and lined him up in the sights of my Santa Fe.

Got a little work to do on the sights of my Isaac Haines and I think I might try it this round. Need to figger out how to post pictures and they will go in the Builders Bench topics.

Course, there's the old saw about dance with the one what brung ye.

flaming canvas said:
Course, there's the old saw about dance with the one what brung ye.

Yep,
They might just be something to that.I'm a stickin with my Early Yorke....it's got me this far.I'll probably take Soggy along for moral support... :shake: :hmm: Either that or I'm just a sucker for punishment...Might not have a very good target this time...gotta shoot throught clouds of Blackflies

The way you been workin' with LEAD the last couple matches, I figger I might need that iron to keep the wound to a minimum... :hmm:

That's the Mrs and me a few years ago at the Olde English Faire at Jubilee College State Historic Site. I used to be a member of the SCA. (sca.org) They "do" 600-1600AD. I got into it for the Heavy Weapons Combat. Lotsa fun! Where else can you beat the snot out of a bunch of guys with a stick and nobody gets sued or arrested? :thumbsup: Great stress relief!

The helmet and gauntlets I bought. Made the gorget, leg armor, and chainmaile shirt myself. I figger there's close to 700 wire clothes hangers in that shirt. It weighs @ 20 pounds all by itself. :haha:

jethro224 said:
Where else can you beat the snot out of a bunch of guys with a stick and nobody gets sued or arrested?

Sounds like a typical Saturday night hockey game to me... :rotf:

mykeal said:
jethro224 said:
Where else can you beat the snot out of a bunch of guys with a stick and nobody gets sued or arrested?

Sounds like a typical Saturday night hockey game to me... :rotf:

Well, there is that... but I can't skate. :rotf:

I hope Grey Whiskers goes out and buys himself one of those California Lottery tickets...anyone who could draw 2 byes in three rounds has got to have some luck! :blah: Boy, those sour grapes are tart! :rotf: :rotf:

Whoops! I figur'd wrong. Grey Whiskers didn't have a bye in Round 1. Darn, those grapes are having a really bad effect! :youcrazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back