• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shootin' Contest Round 6, September - startin' early

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Jethro, I should get there around noon on Saturday, and expect to be there all week. Mostly shoot on the pistol line, although that first weekend, I usually wander around most of the time, buyins supplies etc. May shoot a little Sunday afternoon to warm up. Norm/OH (the pistol chief range officer) knows me, so ask him. Hope to have an opportunity to meet you. :thumbsup:

Official Round 6 Match-ups

Fresh Meat Bracket;

Still Healthy..................Wounded
Mountainman56 2.952"...........Jim/OH 3.500"

Wounded Bracket;

RC(who ain't been shot at in 4 months :shake: ) vs Bye
PeteD vs Zemenar
GW vs HFD60
and Halftail vs Flaming Canvas

GW you'll have one coming your way Thursday evening, be ready to duck....

Durn, I'll be out dove huntin. Would hate to get shot while out havin fun. :hmm: Will keep my head down jest in case. I'll probably be shootin in yer direction this weekend. Good luck to ya. GW

:hmm: Been mighty quiet around here...

2 weekends left this month. 4 shots still not taken.

Official Round 6 Up-To-The-Minute Results

Fresh Meat Bracket;

Wounded Bracket;

Wounded.........................Dead
RC vs Bye
Flaming Canvas 3.250"...........Halftail 3.750"
PeteD vs Zemenar
GW vs HFD60

Still need scores from GW and Zemenar before we can start round 7. ONLY ONE WEEKEND LEFT IN SEPTEMBER! :hatsoff:

So this is what it's like being Dead.....Just in time for hunting season too..... :grin: ...Good luck Flaming Canvas from here on in. :thumbsup:

Just doin' the math. :wink:

If y'all don't hurry up and shoot, and every round takes a full month, there's gonna be duelin' in January for the "lucky" last pair...

Brrrrrrr.... :haha:

Thanks to ye, Halftail. It's been a pleasure.

Looks like we were all drinking from the same jug and it must have been some real white lightnin.

Official Round 6 Up-To-The-Minute Results

Fresh Meat Bracket;

Wounded Bracket;

Wounded.........................Dead
RC..............................Bye
Flaming Canvas 3.250"...........Halftail 3.750"
PeteD vs Zemenar
GW 1.250".......................HFD60 1.850"

Still need a score from Zemenar before we can start round 7. ONLY ONE SHOOTIN' DAY LEFT IN SEPTEMBER! :hatsoff:

If I don't post the results tomorrow at midnight, please be patient. I'll get 'em in ASAP. My Mom was admitted to the hospital last night with a small heart attack. They think she'll be OK, but I might be busy.

Good shooting GW :hatsoff: I hear it's warm down there, I'll bring some cold ones with me :thumbsup:

Thanks HFD, I got a lucky shot off. Lemme know what kinda beer ya like cause I'll probably be joinin ya down there next month. :wink: GW

Back