• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Longhunters vs Aliens!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great.. now I am shooting two shots at somethin that goes around squeezin bears..

WARNING!
Psssst... Hey fellas, Swampy is one of them.
I made a knife for him, When I slapped the dye to the piece of antler for the handle.
IT TURNED GREEN!!! :shocked2:
Never seen such a thing before, Dont know what to make of it.
There is something strange going on.
Take heed, You have been warned!
Just sayin!!!!

lonehunter said:
WARNING!
Psssst... Hey fellas, Swampy is one of them.
I made a knife for him, When I slapped the dye to the piece of antler for the handle.
IT TURNED GREEN!!! :shocked2:
Never seen such a thing before, Dont know what to make of it.
There is something strange going on.
Take heed, You have been warned!
Just sayin!!!!

Always did think he was one to keep an eye on. :hmm:

Thanks for the heads-up!

Well folks the aliens have heard of our plan! I've been captured, and They tell me to get ready for the probe Sept. 16th. Diverticulitis they say, the antibiotics I'm taking say avoid sunlight. Try that down here in here in the South! so I'm practiculy housebound until I been given the go ahead. So Swampy I don't think I'll make the firing in time. Ya'll give em what fer!. BTW Diverticulitis makes you feel like manure. :(

No worrys James, get better soon! Dropped a package off at the post office for ya today, you should have it Saturday. :thumbsup:

We'll let you heal up this time, but you better be good and healthy for the next alien invasion...

Just get better, that's the most important thing.

I ain't sure what Diverticulitis is, but I hope it don't turn ya into a vampire or nothin' like that. :shocked2:
Get well soon.

:hmm: Maybe you could try an alien "candle shoot"....? :idunno:

Jethro's a genius, but can i suggest an adjustment to your plan? If there's a window where you're laid up, have your kid, wife, good friend, etc run out the target to 100 so you can shoot it, then bring it in to 75, and do your shooting that way. I mean, if they love you, they'll realize the fate of the world is as stake and they will understand that you're not asking for much considering the circumstances. Hey, it makes sense to me. :youcrazy: :hmm:

Thanks guys, feeling a bit better today. Did'nt want to hijack the thread, so I'll leave ya'll guys to it. Swampy, got your package. Thanks.

James, you still have a month to shoot so hopefully things will change. And I expect a review of that stuff too. :wink: :thumbsup:

Well Swampy, I done went and perforated some alien hide! I ain't sure, but I don't think a band-aid is gonna fix him! :haha:

Just when I was fixin' to get outta there, I glanced over at the 10yard berm and seen a whole nother kinda alien standin' there. He done been peppered by one a them spray and pray types with a small bore weapon, but he was still standin'. I didn't much care for the look of him so I poked his melon with a .530 ball outta my flint pistol. Do I get extra credit? :grin:

HPIM1492.jpg

well boys.. the aliens got me. They attacked my dog, got me rattled and I forgot what day it was.. :shake:

Back