• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Longhunters vs Aliens!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sky..........I thought it was me what saved the day when I shot those ray guns out of his three hands and then shot that 'tellyphone' thingy out of his other hand?
Macon :rotf:

Remember this? How about we do this, I'll send this vial to the one who posts the best story. You need not concern your self with the other shooters, just spin a tale of your encounter on October 1, 1770....

DSCF3783.JPG

I am almost afraid to ask what is in that vial. Could it be genuine alien urine recovered from the fallen in that great battle in 1770? :idunno:

As the day started to come alive on October 1st 1770 there was a chill in the air. I was enjoying watching the woods and fields come alive because I knew it might be the last time I saw such a mornin. As the sun rose the sound of click click was heard as the boys cocked the hammers of their flinters and smoothies. A faint smell that none had smelled before hung in the air. It was from the creatures that had been haunting us all the night before. We knew this would be our last stand and hoped we could kill enough to force them to retreat back from whince they came. The men in front and in back to the left and right were of the best caliber I have had the pleasure to serve with. Their was fear but it was neither shown nor voiced. Just the determinaton to make every shot a kill!! The fog lifted and the creatures from our nightmares advanced on us. the riflemen fired and smoke hung in the ir. Fire came from our rifles and was returned in favor from the creatures mouths. Their was shrieks of pain from both the dying men and the enemy advancing on us. We realized that they could be killed. A shout arose up and down the firing line. Place your shots center mass and send them back to the depths of HELL!! They advanced on our lines so as the riflemen fell back reloading as they went. The next volley came as those glorious smoothbores belched their loads into the center of their lines. No more than fifty yards from our ranks. The sight I beheld was that of utter devestation. Those BASTARDs did not know what hit them when those boys let loose with their smoothies. As they tried to break the lines pistols were drawn. Now the smell was overwhelming. We fired a last ditch volley with the pistols and the smell of victory overpowered their filthy stinch!! NOw they were retreating. Trying to return from whence they came. The cowards left their dead and dying. The boys let a cheer of victory sound through the mornining light. It was a glorious mornining and a true sight to behold. The ground in front of us was scattered with all the alien dead. The boys made their shots count and extracted a horrific toll on the creatures from the sky!! I coud smell the sulfur in the air and could hear the cheers from my comrades. I was proud to be here with these few men who changed the fate of our world with their courage and markesmanship. These were my brothers my friends. I am honored to share this victory with these fine fellows. I will be waiting for yall as you cross your last river. I will show you the way to your reward because it is my time to cross the great river. I will see you on the other side. It has been an honor.

Back