• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

4-Corners

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
skunkskinner said:
Mountainman56 said:
Thanks for the contest Jethro. It was fun (and frustrating). :thumbsup:

Ditto, and nice shooting Mountainman56 :hatsoff:

And a big thank you to you Soggy for bringing up the rear :wink:
:thumbsup: Not a problem!.............I've told all my friends that I was entered into an "International Shooting Contest " sponsered by a group that had over 15,000 members; and that I came in 6th overall........Man! they all think I'm some kind of a hero up here ............. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Soggy said:
I was entered into an "International Shooting Contest " sponsered by a group that had over 15,000 members; and that I came in 6th overall.....

That's some fine shootin' (the bull :rotf: ) right there. 6th overall! :hatsoff:

Boy Soggy,

Now that's using the old noggen with real imagination. :bow: There is "really" nothing in that statement that is not true (technically). I'll have to remember that one, may come in handy some time. :hmm: Congrats to all. :thumbsup:

See ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

Back