• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

4-Corners

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It also might be time to break out the ol' .32 caliber. The smaller diameter might get me closer to the corner without tearing the edge! :hmm: :confused:

Buripity said:
It also might be time to break out the ol' .32 caliber. The smaller diameter might get me closer to the corner without tearing the edge! :hmm: :confused:

Ahhh, grasshopper, you have discovered the secret. :wink:

:haha:
New Rule;
Any member who can't get out of bed (without falling on their head ) and go to the range, due to recent surgery etc., can use a traditional open sighted BB gun for the contest and shoot at 20 feet.

I just saw this and appreciate it. I haven't paided much attentio to the shooting contests cause I'm just not able to get to the range lately as you all know. But I'm going to try my best to compete in what I can next year for sure. :thumbsup:

What happened Swampy? Did they take away your BB gun 'cause of all the dents you been shootin' in the door? :haha:

I'm going to try my best to compete in what I can next year for sure.

We'll hold ya to that. :wink:

Jethro224 said:
What happened Swampy? Did they take away your BB gun 'cause of all the dents you been shootin' in the door? :haha:

I'm going to try my best to compete in what I can next year for sure.

We'll hold ya to that. :wink:

Na, both RWS pellet rifles wear scopes, one is on squirrel duty up in the Adirondacks and a buddy has the other because of a squirrel problem at his house. So I'll havta pass this time.

Having said that, I will never admit to those one or two holes in the Aluminum siding on the main house........ :doh:

Jethro224 said:
Buripity said:

Ahhh, grasshopper, you have discovered the secret. :wink:

Guess that leaves me out 'cuz all I have is a .54 that has yet to fire... Now if'n you said you were measuring from the corner to the nearest edge of the hole.... :surrender:

After the last contest, I don't think that .32 will really be that much of an advantage. :haha:

Just being a smarta$$.... I might just throw my GPR .54 project together and shoot it in the white to get in on this one....

Just being a smarta$$....

Me too. Buripity usually shoots real good. Last month tho... :shake:

(Just ribbin' ya Buripity :haha: )

Slap that GPR together and sling a little lead. :thumbsup:

So, do I get a handicap allowance for shooting something that will be just a pile of parts until Monday at the soonest? :haha: :shake:

:youcrazy: Didn't think so..... :youcrazy:

Jethro224 said:
After the last contest, I don't think that .32 will really be that much of an advantage. :haha:
It's gonna be hard to shoot tomorrow with Jethro's knife between my shoulder blades. Ouch! :haha:

Besides, I had to pull my shot in the last contest so that Grey Whiskers and the Old Farts still had a reason to get up in the morning! :rotf: :blah:

Buripity said:
Besides, I had to pull my shot in the last contest so that Grey Whiskers and the Old Farts still had a reason to get up in the morning! :rotf: :blah:

Somebody help me. I'm drowning in all the :bull:

Will be shooting 4 Corners target with Buripity this weekend. We'll see iffin that .32 rifle does him any good. GW

Grey Whiskers said:
Buripity said:

Somebody help me. I'm drowning in all the :bull:

Will be shooting 4 Corners target with Buripity this weekend. We'll see iffin that .32 rifle does him any good. GW

Go get him bro. :haha: I'm pretty sure I'll be shooting mine with my .54. One shot in a row I can sometimes pull off with my .45 or one of the .50's but 4 in a row will require old Gertrude.

:hmm: Maybe it's time to get me one of them rifles with a "little" hole down the middle.

Time's a-wastin' fellers! If anybody else still want's to play they best git 'er done. :hatsoff:

After all the trouble I had shooting this one, I better get it in the mail. Went to the range today and found the target still in my bag. Good thing, or else I would have forgotten! :rotf:

Grey Whiskers and I shot today. I placed our targets on the same piece of cardboard. I should have realized that was a mistake from the get go. :hmm: Grey Whiskers just about creased the edge of my target trying to hit his. Would Jethro have taken a target with four beautiful .54 cal holes and a .50 cal tear on the edge? :hmm: I don't think so. Next time...separate backgrounds! :blah: Heck, maybe separate ranges! :rotf:

By the way, those four holes were all in the same paper and that's OK with me. The edge of the paper is like water on a golf course. It makes you shoot much further away from it! :hmm: Who new paper could repel lead? :confused:

Looks like I won't make this one... Finally got the GPR to the point where I can shoot her..... Barrel is still in the white but the rest is pretty much done. Problem is that the rain has been coming down.... guess I'll put a few hundred balls down the pipe and be ready for the next one.

Back