• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Where to get a baby sized powder flask?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
?

Attachments

• 20231002_013804.jpg
    20231002_013804.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 0
That 'Colt Eagle' flask is Italian . Jas Dixons in Sheffield made them in the 70s from the original Die better detail but they work the same . Dixons made the original & other US flasks originally ..there where some small' Bag' Flasks by Dixons with better increment option chargers .Some oddly in' vulgar fractions ' I bought flasks from Dixons before they packed up having already down sized from' Cornish place' to a smaller set up in Heeley a different part of Sheffield .
Rudyard

Bought my priming horn off ebay. It was made in 1850.
Being that my Rev war British warrant pan charger holds so much. I dont carry it any more.

I simply cannot find one online that isn't GIGANTIC!

I have a friend that lent me a small palm sized one, and I'd like to replace it and give him his flask back. But, for the life of me, googling "baby powder flask" for Pedersoli gets me nothing.

I don't want a giant honking flask I have to take out of my bag every time to prime my pan.

Anybody got a good distributor for one?
www.wolfsportingcenter.com might have one
717-665-6089

At the Possibles shop, either the plane eagle flask or the standard eagle flask are just what you are looking for. The thumb operated spout works very well. I have a couple of the plain eagle flasks. I think the Possibles shop has a typo and meant 'plain' instead of 'plane' in their description .... sounds the same but different meanings ....
Ohio Rusty ><>

I got this one on ebay. $36.53 Works perfect for the pocket 31 caliber.

Attachments

• 20231002_081259.jpg
    20231002_081259.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
One on ebay right now. Seller just offered it to me for 35 plus 8.50 shipping plus tax on all that. Total $47.08
These are on Etsy. They are palm size and good for priming pans.

Attachments

• IMG_4948.png
    IMG_4948.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4949.png
    IMG_4949.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back