• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Where to get a baby sized powder flask?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I simply cannot find one online that isn't GIGANTIC!

I have a friend that lent me a small palm sized one, and I'd like to replace it and give him his flask back. But, for the life of me, googling "baby powder flask" for Pedersoli gets me nothing.

I don't want a giant honking flask I have to take out of my bag every time to prime my pan.

Anybody got a good distributor for one?

I have a friend that lent me a small palm sized one, and I'd like to replace it and give him his flask back. But, for the life of me, googling "baby powder flask" for Pedersoli gets me nothing.

I don't want a giant honking flask I have to take out of my bag every time to prime my pan.

Priming flasks at track of the wolf

The flask BoomStick linked to is cute, very well made and extremely small, great for a Christmas ornament. :)
I will say the valve gate is really tiny and I worry pushing the lever with too much force will bust it, but it does work for priming. But a great idea...I should get another for the tree!

I have a brass one about 4" long in my hand. Enter brass pistol sized powder flask in search

I may have lead you astray. I just found out the company has discontinued. It was a copy of a Hawksley" I believe. I'll try another search and let you know if I find it. Mine is shaped like the modern Italian ones but is very small. Valve measures three grain levels

Last edited:
I have a brass one about 4" long in my hand. Enter brass pistol sized powder flask in search
I found one on Ebay, long description enter: Reproduction antique Brown & Brass small black gun powder flask w/eagle decor. It's $29.95. I also found one in Atlanta Cutlery that is a repro, new, at $22.10. That's the one I have but I cannot find it again tonight. I am getting old and tired. Hope this helps you. They do exist. :rolleyes: Dale Edit: I have two and if you can't find one I'll consider selling you one of mine. The other belongs with my wifes .31 Colt ;)

Sometimes you just have to make what you want.

Attachments

• DSCN0903.JPG
    DSCN0903.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Back