• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shootin' Contest Round 2, May

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
undertaker said:
Perhaps i should take this GUN this time. :hmm: :hmm:
130g.jpg

:hatsoff:

You going to off-hand that one :shocked2: :bow: :bow:

bucktales said:
Good Luck to Ya, Plink.
Looks like I got my work cut out seein you're all rested up dueling with "Mr. Bye". :shocked2:

Good luck to you too, bucktales. I ain't rested up none, I'm outta practice. Big difference! :haha:

Man,paired up with someone who did not shoot the first round, don't know what to expect except he is a very good shot I would suspect, I best load up the by golly best combo I can in the old fusil for this round, bet he is a sleeper who figures he can pass the first round and still take the cake on round two...don't matter much as I am happy to hit the paper at that range.

jethro224 said:
That dawg is prayin' that soggy don't get kilt and he'll have to go live with RC and eat his home cookin'. :haha:
Yeah! that's just what R/C needs.............seeing as he's so fond of dogs...... :wink: :wink:

So what's the date limit on this one? I'm not sure I'll be out of the infirmary in time after getting wounded in the first round.

tg said:
Man,paired up with someone who did not shoot the first round

Worked out fairly well for me :haha:

Some people might call it luck... I would call it... luck :grin:

undertaker said:
CZMark, at which part of the states i have to aim.
Have to know how much BP i must take for the long shot?
Perhaps i should take this GUN this time. :hmm: :hmm:
130g.jpg

:shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2:

I was a bit nervous when I saw I had to shoot against the Undertaker, he has already wounded one man (with a darn good shot), now that I see what he is shooting, I'm downright worried.

Undertaker, shoot a bit west of Lake Michigan, about 1/3 of the way up from the Southern tip. Tell my wife I love her. :v

grzrob said:
Where is the ramrod for this thing? :rotf:
:grin: Just wait a minute...........it's being custom made..........

06-4-spar.jpg

undertaker said:
No panic,CZ.
Have some problems with casting my roundball. :redface:
umm, UT, you ever read or hear about the affects of lead fumes?? may be a lil late fer you..but... :haha: (you jus ain't right... :shake: ) :rotf:

RC said:
umm, UT, you ever read or hear about the affects of lead fumes?? may be a lil late fer you..but... :haha: (you jus ain't right... :shake: ) :rotf:

Lead fumes :shocked2:
What are the affects. :hmm:

:grin:

undertaker said:
RC said:

first off,,makes ya ask questions... :wink:

RC said:
undertaker said:
RC said:

first off,,makes ya ask questions... :wink:

So it's too late for me?:cursing:
Have a date with ex-wife next week. :shocked2:

undertaker said:
soggy said:
grzrob said:
Where is the ramrod for this thing? :rotf:
:grin: Just wait a minute...........it's being custom made..........

06-4-spar.jpg

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Now i'm looking for a patch :shocked2:

Tell me it's going to be a spit patch. :shocked2: :youcrazy:

Halftail said:
Hey Breechplug!
Looking forward to duelin fair an square with ye!Now how many paces was that...... :confused: :grin:

I might need a little more powder to reach that far north. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back