• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Guys vs Young Guys 2011, ends July 31st

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I'd be willing to bet that I'm not the only one who shot his target using a mirror just to give the wet-noses a fighting chance. :grin: 100 yards - it was 100 yards, right? - is a long shot especially when your back is to the target. :blah:

Lonegun1894 said:
Is anyone else on my team thinking what I'm thinking? These old guys will use ANYTHING as an excuse. "I can't see like I used to", "these balls are the wrong size", "I shoulda used my other gun", "it was hot", etc, etc, etc. For the next contest, should we all just shoot for the opposite team, or are they going to accuse us of sabotaging their targets?

. . . and what's the next one going to be?

:cursing:

Catch and return. Old Guys shoot first.

:rotf:

Don't mess with an old guy, they'll just kill you.

fd13b74d-cb47-490a-a853-95467ca76d97.jpg

Hanshi,
I do have one here that I rigged up with a pair of mirrors so that I can shoot it right handed with my left eye. Works pretty good. :thumbsup:
Mark

well gees I try to give the kids a break an shoot the other gun with the wrong balls an still,,,,they whine...............try to show a lil mercy...an what do ya get? well...nice old guys still win...ya jus wait...an see!
:blah:

On a serious note, why didn't anyone light a fire under me to do any of these before,

and what's the next one going to be? Come on, some of us younguns dont have the attention spans that you old geezers have, and we need the next competition...

Where you been? :idunno:

I have a couple of ideas I'm thinking on. Stay tuned for the next contest coming up real soon. :thumbsup:

Jethro224 said:
On a serious note, why didn't anyone light a fire under me to do any of these before,

and what's the next one going to be? Come on, some of us younguns dont have the attention spans that you old geezers have, and we need the next competition...

Where you been? :idunno:

I have a couple of ideas I'm thinking on. Stay tuned for the next contest coming up real soon. :thumbsup:

Make it a good one but nothing kinky.....or with chickens....or feathers.

Patience young man, patience. Just try to remember the story about the young bull and the old bull.
Mark

Never mind that I want to make sure he knows I'm a bull................watch yer top knot..............

Vtsmoker said:
So when do we get the results..the suspence is killing me? :wink:

Just as soon as the last stragglers get their targets here... or the 10th, whichever comes first.

Jethro224, target is in
Skunkskinner, target is in
Luie B, target is in
Born200Yrs2late
Roy
bilder, wounded
Vtsmoker, target is in
Buripity, target is in
Flintlock54
54mountain, target is in
lonehunter, target is in
Trench
Angurvail, target is in
T.O., target is in
hardtimes
Hockeyref, target is in
Lonegun1894
FullMetalSpoons
Stormcloud, target is in
123.DieselBenz, target is in

Young guys are slow. :idunno:

Pekin Illinois is a day behind is all... I mailed out a letter to Swampy at the same time and he recieved it yesterday. :haha:

Roy said:
Pekin Illinois is a day behind is all... I mailed out a letter to Swampy at the same time and he recieved it yesterday. :haha:

Yeah, but ... We are talking about the USPS here ... I sent mine out on Mon ... It has been received.

I had a stock repaired, sent out Mon from MT ... Expected delivery Wed ... Acording to there website ... Still not here ... Only shows that it was received in MT!

Remember to that IL is an hour behind you guys in the East ... And that hour could be there lunch break ... !

Scores, targets all in,

Deadeye
Makeumsmoke
Swampy
Flaydermaus
Buford
Papa
Grzrob
Danscottgerm
Grey Wiskers
Marc Adamcheck
Hanshi