• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

April 2022 Postal Match

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Color away guys, no problem at all :) kinda neat to see the creativity! maybe I need to take a poll and see how many have color printers and can print colorized targets?

Chris
I do have a color printer but am very limited on print ability. Thankfully my wife helps her dumb man.
I'll try to get the target shot this weekend

Might go buffalo hunting tomorrow. :)
1F4A6328-AE76-43E8-BA5C-A921385B1F21.jpeg

How are you liking your new Flint setup ranchroper? Really looking foward to seeing your target this month!

Wind is blowing accross the range a 40 miles an hour yet again today...... think more of my powder would end up in the next county than down the barrel!

Chris

I shot my smoothbore trade gun.
.600 round ball
60 grains of FFF
Pillow Tick patch, lubed with bore butter.
I landed all 8 shots on paper, but did not score.
So I'm out this month.
Hope to do better next month.

Here is my attempt for April. Nothing stellar here but I had a great time. My printer was running out of ink so when I printed it was lighter than it looks in the photo, and I hate to admit it, but I had my small binoculars out and studied the target at 25 yds for a few minutes before making the shots so that I would have a decent reference point. After the first couple of shots I could see the holes without the binoculars so I went from there. Only 7 shots actually made paper though. Enjoy.
April Target.jpg

Back