• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum War! U.S. vs The World

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
General Soggy, Sir.
Your army consists only of Krauts? :hmm:
:surrender:

undertaker said:
General Soggy, Sir.

Not true, General Soggy is from Canada. :grin:

Musketman said:
undertaker said:
General Soggy, Sir.

Not true, General Soggy is from Canada. :grin:

Musketman, i know that the General is from Canada,
i mean the'rank and file' or 'cannon fodder' or 0815 as we say in Germany.
:grin:

undertaker said:
Musketman, i know that the General is from Canada,
i mean the'rank and file' or 'cannon fodder' or 0815 as we say in Germany.
:grin:

Call the reserves to arms, send out private topics to members from other countries. (I can give you ideas because I am not playing, I am the final judge)

You can go down to the Non-Muzzleloading section and post a message for all foreign members to come and join General Soggy's army.

WOW, I forgot JUST how big my traps are. HELP........ RC... HELP!!!!

undertaker said:
General Soggy, Sir.
Fear not Undertaker.........I have been recruiting (or should say "trying to recruit") using the private message system. Although support is not what I had hoped for; I have had some positive responses. And those pesky U.S. soldiers are in for a couple of suprises ( one of 'em even suprised me :wink: )

Jeez Louise,you Got PMS,,Ok I'm in,didn't know,their in a pack o' trouble now.I'll do my best to keep the booby's in hand too, sir

General Soggy, Sir
I have been recruiting these Lovely Cheerleaders for our :hmm: , doesn't matter :grin:
miami_dolphins_cheerleaders.jpg

:hatsoff:

undertaker said:
General Soggy, Sir
I have been recruiting these Lovely Cheerleaders for our :hmm: , doesn't matter :grin:

You forgot the main four...

soggyscheerleaders.jpg

Musketman said:
undertaker said:
General Soggy, Sir

soggyscheerleaders.jpg

Hey we're on a limited budget here in the World Army...............we can't afford to supply all casualities with 40 virgins. So.................if you get yourself shot take your pick of one of these. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

General Soggy said:
Musketman said:
undertaker said:
General Soggy, Sir

soggyscheerleaders.jpg

Hey we're on a limited budget here in the World Army...............we can't afford to supply all casualities with 40 virgins. So.................if you get yourself shot take your pick of one of these. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Soggy's Army is doomed, DOOOOOMED I tel ya........

He's gotta feed them, the Army will starve :rotf:

BLAHMAN said:
General Soggy said:
Musketman said:
undertaker said:
General Soggy, Sir

soggyscheerleaders.jpg

Now just think about it!.........if the reward for getting yourself kilt was to spend eternity with one of these ladies, wouldn't you try real hard to win???........... :rotf:

General Soggy said:
BLAHMAN said:
General Soggy said:
Musketman said:
undertaker said:
General Soggy, Sir

soggyscheerleaders.jpg

Now just think about it!.........if the reward for getting yourself kilt was to spend eternity with one of these ladies, wouldn't you try real hard to win???........... :rotf:

Ya might get kilt living with 'em! :haha:

salute.gif
Sir, General Soggy, Sir,

I proudly report you that I as a member of the Bavarian squad of your army completed my mission.
The mail will go on it´s way over the big pond to you within the next days.

romeoh said:
salute.gif
Sir, General Soggy, Sir,

I proudly report you that I as a member of the Bavarian squad of your army completed my mission.
The mail will go on it´s way over the big pond to you within the next days.
That's great Romeoh!........... :thumbsup: They have just begun to feel the wrath of our army's might............( :shocked2: Wow! that sounded impressive!............ :rotf: )
And to the rest of my troops; Remember.............don't shoot 'till you see the whites of their printer paper........ :grin:
WAR IS HECK !!

Hold yer positions troops! Them furriners done drew first blood!
Soon as any of you fellers can get a clear shot past one a them cheerleaders we'll git even...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back