• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Forum War! U.S. vs The World

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: Well, the partner shoot ends before the War so you should be alright. :thumbsup:

Don't want to make bad mood for the worlds army, but until now we are not more than a "Volkssturm".
Only few men bad armed.

Kirrmeister

Musketman said:
General Jethro, found you a Sgt to train our USA team, he even has his own muzzleloader.

MailCallBazooka.jpg

I see that Soggy has found their version of Gunny R. Lee Ermey, we're in trouble now... :rotf:

doright.jpg

Kirrmeister said:
Don't want to make bad mood for the worlds army, but until now we are not more than a "Volkssturm".
Only few men bad armed.

Kirrmeister
Don't worry Kirrmeister; we've still got a lot of time to get organized. I've got my scouts out looking for recruits already...... :rotf:

MOOSE03.jpg

soggy [img said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/soggy2/MOOSE03.jpg[/img]

Holy Christmas....first it was flyin reindeer, now's he's after us with an old crippled moose and a peasent...... :rotf:

BLAHMAN said:

Holy Christmas....first it was flyin reindeer, now's he's after us with an old crippled moose and a peasent...... :rotf:
[/quote]

:hmm: blahman..that's General [strike]Nuisance[/strike] Soggy's half-brother...I have NO idea who's ridin him.. :confused:

PFC Breechplug reporting for duty sir with my all American TC rifle. :thumbsup:

Musketman said:
Getting some training in, eh General Soggy?

surrenderpractice.gif
Surrender is not an option at this time
Our intellengence has discovered your plans for any prisioners taken during this conflict. We have sources that tell us you plan to house all prisioners at the property known as "Neverland Ranch" and the the former owner will be the warden.
Now ask yourself ................"would you surrender ?......... :rotf:

General Soggy said:
Musketman said:
Getting some training in, eh General Soggy?

surrenderpractice.gif
Surrender is not an option at this time
Our intellengence has discovered your plans for any prisioners taken during this conflict. We have sources that tell us you plan to house all prisioners at the property known as "Neverland Ranch" and the the former owner will be the warden.
Now ask yourself ................"would you surrender ?......... :rotf:

Never!!! :barf:

Surrender is a shame!

Kirrmeister

General Soggy, Sir,
looks like you need some reenforcement,Sir.
Always at your service,Sir and i think it's time to live up to one's name.
Your orders, Sir?

:hatsoff:

I sure hope ole Soggy (aka General Nuisance" :rotf: don't get attached to this "SIR" [strike]sh**[/strike] stuff... :shake: .......less he's plannin on gettin knighted... :hmm: and that ain't lookin good,seems Soggy and Queens (the royality kind!) don't get along too well... :rotf: :rotf:

Sir Soggy???? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

bud.gif

I never officially said I'm in.
**SO**
I'll officially say I'm in.
commando.gif

undertaker said:
General Soggy, Sir,
looks like you need some reenforcement,Sir.
Always at your service,Sir and i think it's time to live up to one's name.
Your orders, Sir?

:hatsoff:
Ok undertaker you're in charge of burial detail;., ...............I shall requisition up a shipment of shovels.............. :hmm: always good to have a shovel when R/C is present :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: .................Let's ; if I can get just 1 % of the population of China and India to sign up here on the muzzleloading forum, I'll be able to wrap this thing up in a hurry............ :grin:

Beggin yur pardon General Jethro sir....but Privite Trapper reportin fur :rotf: ... duty. I'll set some booby traps to catch them pesky spies.

What's a good set for catching boobys???.............need any special types of bait?? :rotf: :rotf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back