• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum War! U.S. vs The World

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Musketman said:
General Soggy, since we are at war, I feel it is in our (Team USA) best efforts to impose an embargo on all foreign sales from American muzzleloading builders and suppliers.

What does that mean for you and the World team? No more orders from Track of the Wolf, Dixie Gun Works, Log Cabin Shop, etc.

Let me sum it up for you with this iconic Americanian jester:
smiley_moon.gif
:blah: :rotf:
:hmm: :hmm: HMMMMMMMMM.......... that does create a problem (for now)........Until I can gather up some more resources, I'll have the entire Canadian Navy (1 destroyer and a leaky dorey) form a blockade to prevent any ships entering U.S. waters that might be carrying supplies to Wal-Mart................that is where you guys buy your muzzleloading supplies isn't it ?? :rotf:
WAR IS HECK!

We Americans are in trouble, the enemy has Cousin IT fighting for them!

I am in General Jethro! I will dig out my American longrifle and sally fourth!

grzrob said:
We Americans are in trouble, the enemy has Cousin IT fighting for them!

True, but we have members like Deadeye, Swamp Rat, LongShot47, Coyote Joe, TG, Paulvallandigham, RC, Mark Lewis, Mike Brooks, Blahman and Roundball, how can we loose? :grin:

General Jethro, found you a Sgt to train our USA team, he even has his own muzzleloader.

MailCallBazooka.jpg

My Blockade Runner won't be in the water for a few more months.
Maybe I can fit a Swivel Gun to one of the fishing rod holders. :rotf:

Sir general soogy, Sir!

Private Kirrmeister tells you that he is enlisted for the world's army! I'll shoot at those U.S. troops with their own made rifle.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Grey Whiskers said:
Wow! The US against the world. Looks like tomorrow's D-Day. :thumbsup:

The weird thing is that me and my German buddy, Kirrmeister are paired up in the other contest. :hmm: GW

Hi Lon,

no problem. We will do our team contest, even when we are at war. Not Bavaria and California are in war, but USA and the rest of the world. :thumbsup:

Regards

Kirrmeister

Kirrmeister said:
Sir general soogy, Sir!

Private Kirrmeister tells you that he is enlisted for the world's army! I'll shoot at those U.S. troops with their own made rifle.

Regards

Kirrmeister

wundervoll! .......... werden wir irgendeinen americian Esel treten
Soggy

soggy said:
wundervoll! .......... werden wir irgendeinen americian Esel treten
Soggy

Hey! No fair speaking foreign... :rotf:

We have a secret code too, its called Zoniese... :blah:

:redface: :redface: .That's the last time I'll do anything like that!............I ran it back throught the translator, and it didn't come out anything like I had planned.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Our farthest outpost in the Northortn Zone has just reported that they have shot down a spy.....
dead-santa.jpg

......Unfortunately, when asked for the password all we heard was "ho-ho-ho".

At least we'll have fresh meat!

General Jethro, this sounds like an important undertaking. I should be able to get to the range next weekend and come up with a suitable target. Is there a separate division for smoothbore and rifle?

Many Klatch

Glad to have you Many Klatch! Sounds like the U.S. Forum Army is shaping up pretty well. Them furriners best watch out, we got some real good shooters enlistin'! :grin:

No separate divisions for smoothbore. Just put one on the paper as close to center as you can get 'er.

IMG_0081-1.jpg

General Jethro sir, private Dusty Bob reporting for duty.
I have been out to the test range and am sorry to report that the prototype has a slight problem sir.
It seems the target paper has disappeared after the first test shot was fired. There was however a very large crater in that general area.
Awaiting further orders General. :surrender: :thumbsup:

Kirrmeister said:
Grey Whiskers said:
The weird thing is that me and my German buddy, Kirrmeister are paired up in the other contest. :hmm: GW

Hi Lon,

no problem. We will do our team contest, even when we are at war. Not Bavaria and California are in war, but USA and the rest of the world. :thumbsup:

Regards

Kirrmeister

I dunno, Kirr. We might hafta get a ruling from Jethro on this. I'd hate to be shot as a trader or worse, get sent to a labor camp somewhere snowy, like Illinois. :shocked2: GW

Private Dusty Bob, Get bigger paper!

And do some push-ups. You'll need to bulk up to fire that gun off-hand. :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back