• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum War! U.S. vs The World

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
General Soggy said:
What's a good set for catching boobys???.............need any special types of bait?? :rotf: :rotf:

thinkin a strapless set would be the easiest.. :hmm:

You can use Fries soaked in Vinegar or some back bacon as bait.
That'll lure in a few of them Canada guys. :shocked2: :blah:

General Soggy said:
grzrob said:
We Americans are in trouble, the enemy has Cousin IT fighting for them!
Copyof2530_cousin_it.jpg
That's ZZTOP!

HAHA! We're gonna pull all yer corks, trap all yer boobys, embargo yer duct tape, and eat all yer hot beavertails. :blah: THEN we're gonna WIN this War!

General Jethro, it looks like they are gearing up for some aerial dog fighting...

dog-in-plane-costume.jpg

However, we have our WWI flying ace to contend with anything they can muster up.

snoopy_on_doghouse.jpg

Genearl Soggy, Sir
got a top secret message from our spy.
RC is leading their cavalry.
BlackBart-favoriteSD.jpg

And it looks like he is testing a ' new small weapon' :shocked2:
:hmm: Now it's time for our 'secret weapon'!

undertaker said:
Genearl Soggy, Sir
got a top secret message from our spy.
RC is leading their cavalry.
BlackBart-favoriteSD.jpg

And it looks like he is testing a ' new small weapon' :shocked2:
:hmm: Now it's time for our 'secret weapon'!
Sorry Undertaker.........that ain't R/C..........That fellow is on a horse and I know for a fact that R/C travels around in a beat up old ford truck with a MTD snowblower in the back. .... :grin:

:( dang UT, General Nuisance is right...cept the MTD moves anything that gets DEEP! (a very special asset((and much needed!)) in this conflict..)

General Soggy Said:What's a good set for catching boobys???.............

:grin: My wifes got a couple old things she's fixin to toss away that might hold a couple. :hmm:Cain't zackly amember what thay's called. I amember they sounds like a 'BRAIZER',,,,, or sumpin' like 'at. :rotf: :rotf: Hope it helps. :applause: Oh yeah, ...ahhh....I'm in!:thumbsup: Drastic times is time t' rise above it. And, I ain't much for volenteerin' an such. But, I'd be honored be the warden for the BOOBY PEN.:hatsoff: I ain't no desk rider, I is a hands on full throtle ahead guy.:haha::haha: I figures, after we larns how t' catch 'em thar BOOBY'S, I'd bayble t' keep 'em in control. Ya know, once I gets hold of 'em I can figure how best to handle the 'em.:rotf: Looking forward to a short war and long term incarcerations.:wink:

Come on men, let's rally the troops for General Jethro, our honor is at stake.

marchon.jpg

:shocked2: we have honor???? :confused:

Well that changes things!.Watch out WORLD! :grin: :thumbsup:

RC said:
:shocked2: we have honor???? :confused:

Well that changes things!.Watch out WORLD! :grin: :thumbsup:

We Muzzleloading Forum members do, cannot speak for the rest of the country... :haha:

:confused: :confused:
Where is Gunnery Sergeant Hartman?
I'm missing my Drill-Sergeant.

:nono:

undertaker said:
:confused: :confused:
Where is Gunnery Sergeant Hartman?
I'm missing my Drill-Sergeant.

:nono:

The language of that video clip was too much for this forum, there are children that view here on a daily basis. Since we cannot censor the contents of the clip itself, so the safest course of action was to remove it completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back