• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

bye

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbowie1

36 Cal.
Reaction score
WELL time to move on,It has been awhile since i started my only post, I just went back and read the responses,I meant no disrespect, It was my only post, never did another one, and it was my last.
Please delete me from your forum, Lots of good people on here, and a few not so good, JMO.
YOU have a great site, I just decided to move on.
JIMBOWIE1

Well Jim, it might be a good idea to check in to a hospital,,
You've been posting here for nearly 6 years,, you might be having a stroke.

Starting in 6-30-2012, you've started a total of 18 topics.

Since then, you have made comments in topics a total of 61 times.

I have no idea why you want to leave the forum but that is your choice.

Because of the contributions you've made to our forum, I am not going to remove you from our membership so, if you ever want to come back, you will still be a full member with full membership status. This will allow you to continue to add your thoughts and wisdom to our files.

Hope to see you soon. :)

necchi said:
Well Jim, it might be a good idea to check in to a hospital,,
You've been posting here for nearly 6 years,, you might be having a stroke.

Sudden mood swings can be a warning sign that one might have a physiological problem..
could be anything from a drug side affect to a brain tumor... It is also common in people with diabetes.. More and more older people are being diagnosed with diabetes each year...

Might be time for a check-up....and don't forget to self- advocate.

azmntman said:
Just stay. They do provide a really cool LEAD BOX that is wonderful for the few less than pleasurable posters!

Good point. Early on I nearly left because of the negative (that's putting it politely) posts by one member. I put him in a lead box and have lived here happily ever since. Haven't even thought about the lead box from that day until now.

We hope you do not leave the forum and as others have said you may be having a medical issue.

Since you apparently live alone with your dog medical issues can really sneak up on you.

Last year an acquaintance who lived alone came to an event and was disoriented. He did not know that we were months ahead of where he thought.

Hope you read this and please take care.

Back