• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What a time to try this hobby.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered 750 rws caps but they are taking their sweet time getti g here so i got the prime-all kit too. Of which the cap maker is taking a while to get here as well.

Honestly BP ML's are just a STHF choice for me just incase the good stuff gets cut off. I'm well stocked and prepared for both scenario's being as I'm self sufficient in creation. So until I have to resort to them and go in reverse I will stick with my unmentionables. My household has a plan in place and it has been rehearsed, so I pity the poor old boy who comes in uninvited!

"May the good lord keep us all safe, in a world growing evil. 🙏

My local Wally World this morning:

3BDFA8B9-1FEB-45FB-A255-C526D0C9271A.jpeg

Enough doom and gloom guys. Caps are out there! Go find them! Not the attitude we need to give new shooters.

Pistols are cheap, powder is cheap, lead ball is cheap...
But the caps are like looking for the Holy grail.
What a gyp.
I guess ill just have a couple pieces of art for some wall display.
Maybe things will turn around but for now, obviously i picked the wrong time to get into this.

I am confused with the new way of things. At one point another company would have filled the void but i guess im just a dinosaur.
It's called a "Hobby".
If it were easy and all you had to do it walk out the store's door and head to the range - Everyone Would Be Doing It!

I’m glad everyone hates Bud Lite. I’ve started drinking it since it is now so cheap. Now if I could just get Dylan to do a gun or ammunition commercial I could really stock up. I never did care for the close to water Bud but mixed with a little Clamato it isn’t too bad. Still doesn’t beat a stout or porter.

If you are shooting at any thing apart from substance or protection, it's called a hobby. If you can't afford the time or money to pursue your hobby look to find something else. Otherwise you will never enjoy the hobby.

Back