• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Partner Shoot!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys! Add me to the list of shooters. You may want to peruse through the results of the last few contests to check my resume and see what you might be paired up with first. :hmm: I am shooting a .54 if that matters.

Buripity said:
You may want to peruse through the results of the last few contests to check my resume and see what you might be paired up with first. :hmm:

Don't feel bad, Buripity. I had to go all the way to Germany to find somebody to shoot with me. :surrender: GW

Hi Mountainman, I'll pair up with you if you want. I will be shooting my TC Hawken flint with the GM barrel. :thumbsup:

Its nice to see members teaming up for a partner shoot, we did this a few years ago and had a big turn out. :thumbsup:

Ok Jethro,

I think Mountainman56 and I are paired up now. So, everyone just remember, "Old Guys Rule". :thumbsup: We'll see how this turns out. Now if the weather would just let up for a while. Been blowin and snowin since New Year's day, and don't look much better fir the next week. :hmm: So we'll just have to work in in somehow. :grin:

See ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

I'll do my 2 shots in the wintercold bavarian mountians and will then send the target to my partner Grey Wyskers to sunny CA.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Yipe! Lost Grey Whiskers, lost Jim/OH.
I'm an orphan so far. Need a partner.
I'm shootin' a GPR .50 cal flint gun.
Based on the results of the shootin' back in the last match, that Jim/OH and Mountainman combo is gonna be tough to beat.
Pete

Hey PeteD, if MM56 is paired with Jim/OH, then I bet breechplug is still lookin' for a partner. He'd be a good one.
Don't forget Buripity. I believe he's still lookin' too, and that boy can shoot.

I'll throw my hat in the ring, but I'm purely confused about who still needs a partner.

To slow to make a west Texas team with MM56

I sent ya a PT Pete D. I'd hate to give too much of our strategy away to the others. :wink:

I've got a partner in mind living in the same town as me here locally--if I can con him into it. If so, we'll both end up with .54 GPRs.

Grey Whiskers said:
Buripity said:
I'd hate to give too much of our strategy away to the others. :wink:

I'm gonna be spying on ya from across the river. :blah: GW
Heck GW, I'd be surprised if them old eyes can see that far without the aid of a scope! :blah: But I'm glad to know you want to spy because that means you already feel we are a threat! :haha:

Ok Jethro,

These other teams better get on the ball. :grin: I just shot my target today, and sent it on the way to Mountainman56. :thumbsup: Us "Old Guys" are out to get the job done. :haha: So they had not better be asleep at the switch :wink:

See ya, Jim/OH

Hey guys,
I aint been around in a year or better, been down with some severe shoulder problems & a few other real life things getting in the way. Havnt popped a cap in that long either. :redface:
Its good to see some familiar names though, but i see a few missing too.
Anyway, still not 100% sure of the shoulder but i'll get in on this if someone's desperate for a partner.

Back