• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Partner Shoot!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim/OH said:
Us "Old Guys" are out to get the job done. :haha:

I'll be expectin' a purty darn good target from you 2 old far... er... guys. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Y'all oughta make a darn fine team. :thumbsup:

Jim,
Go ahead and get into the mix. I can't see worth a d#*#@ anymore but if one of the boys at the club won't do it, I'll give it a try.
Mark

I think breechplug is still lookin' for a partner. Maybe ya oughta shoot him a PT...

There's still plenty of time left for anybody that wants in to find a partner and git 'er done. :thumbsup:

I would like to give this shoot a try, if someone is needing a partner.

I wesnt out this morning and punched two holes in a sheet of typing paper, if anyone wants to partner up send me a PM with your name and address and I will send the perforated sheet of paper to you, I guess the first one (if any) by the time and date will get it, if no one is interested that's fine also, I was out plinking with the .62 Chambers Early Virginia smoothrifle this morning and took a piece of paper along in case someone still wanted/needed a pardner

Bakeoven Bill was the first to respond guys, thanks for all who sent replys..TG

:thumbsup: Sounds like a good team.

There's still plenty of time for anybody that wants in to find partners and get in on the contest.

THIS contest? Only once. :wink: :grin:

Musketman used to do these contests back when I first joined the forum. I had lots of fun shooting in them.
Due to circumstances, Musketman had to stop putting on the contests. A few other members ran some contests and then, (wow,time flys :shocked2: ) about a year ago, I started a big one(double-elimination duel) that lasted for months. Since then I kinda just ended up running a bunch of different ones. Never meant to take over, but I'm having fun...
Anyway, I've been trying to come up with something different every month or two. Or re-do one that was popular. Musketman has been helping me with ideas and stuff too. :wink:

Join in any time you want.:thumbsup:

Jethro,

Yer doin a good job of runnin these member contests. :thumbsup: Thanks much for giving us another excuse to make smoke. GW

I took a target to the range today. If anyone would like to partner up, let me know where to send this to.

Rods,
I've been off'n'on the forum for a while now. I shot a match here last,oh, 'bout two years maybe. I have finished high and low. But if'n you want to send it here I can get out to shoot in a few weeks; by February's end. I want to get back out shooting more than I have been. My work has skimped me on free time. If interested, drop IM and I'll send my address info. Mad Irish Jack

I only have two teams reporting in as of yet.
If any of you partner #1's still ain't shot, you better git on it!

I think I'd like to give this a try . I put my first muzzleloader together less than a year ago ( and thats how long I've been into black powder ) but I've worked up a pretty fair load with my lyman .54 gpr .
If anyone still is looking for a partner , let me know .

I'll have my target off by next week.. :grin: (i'm the second shooter..) :thumbsup:

Back