Partner Shoot!

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

jethro224

Reaction score
Jim/OH said:
Us "Old Guys" are out to get the job done. :haha:
I'll be expectin' a purty darn good target from you 2 old far... er... guys. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Y'all oughta make a darn fine team. :thumbsup:

jethro224

Reaction score
Hey spottedpony, Good to see yer back. :hatsoff:

I wondered where you been.

Jim,
Go ahead and get into the mix. I can't see worth a d#*#@ anymore but if one of the boys at the club won't do it, I'll give it a try.
Mark

jethro224

Reaction score
I think breechplug is still lookin' for a partner. Maybe ya oughta shoot him a PT...

There's still plenty of time left for anybody that wants in to find a partner and git 'er done. :thumbsup:

rods

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I would like to give this shoot a try, if someone is needing a partner.

tg

Cannon
Reaction score
I wesnt out this morning and punched two holes in a sheet of typing paper, if anyone wants to partner up send me a PM with your name and address and I will send the perforated sheet of paper to you, I guess the first one (if any) by the time and date will get it, if no one is interested that's fine also, I was out plinking with the .62 Chambers Early Virginia smoothrifle this morning and took a piece of paper along in case someone still wanted/needed a pardner

rods

32 Cal.
Reaction score
tg

PT did not appear to go through, so I sent email.

rods

tg

Cannon
Reaction score
Bakeoven Bill was the first to respond guys, thanks for all who sent replys..TG

jethro224

Reaction score
:thumbsup: Sounds like a good team.

There's still plenty of time for anybody that wants in to find partners and get in on the contest.

jethro224

Reaction score
THIS contest? Only once. :wink: :grin:

Musketman used to do these contests back when I first joined the forum. I had lots of fun shooting in them.
Due to circumstances, Musketman had to stop putting on the contests. A few other members ran some contests and then, (wow,time flys :shocked2: ) about a year ago, I started a big one(double-elimination duel) that lasted for months. Since then I kinda just ended up running a bunch of different ones. Never meant to take over, but I'm having fun...
Anyway, I've been trying to come up with something different every month or two. Or re-do one that was popular. Musketman has been helping me with ideas and stuff too. :wink:

Join in any time you want.:thumbsup:

GreyWhiskers

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Jethro,

Yer doin a good job of runnin these member contests. :thumbsup: Thanks much for giving us another excuse to make smoke. GW

rods

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I took a target to the range today. If anyone would like to partner up, let me know where to send this to.

Mad Irish Jack

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Rods,
I've been off'n'on the forum for a while now. I shot a match here last,oh, 'bout two years maybe. I have finished high and low. But if'n you want to send it here I can get out to shoot in a few weeks; by February's end. I want to get back out shooting more than I have been. My work has skimped me on free time. If interested, drop IM and I'll send my address info. Mad Irish Jack

jethro224

Reaction score
I only have two teams reporting in as of yet.
If any of you partner #1's still ain't shot, you better git on it!

mrclean100

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I think I'd like to give this a try . I put my first muzzleloader together less than a year ago ( and thats how long I've been into black powder ) but I've worked up a pretty fair load with my lyman .54 gpr .
If anyone still is looking for a partner , let me know .

Roy

70 Cal.
Reaction score
I'll have my target off by next week.. :grin: (i'm the second shooter..) :thumbsup:

Latest posts