• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Partner Shoot!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to the top team and all the rest as well, I figured to give you guys a chance by using a smoothbore looks like all worked as planed :shake:

tg said:
Congratulations to the top team and all the rest as well, I figured to give you guys a chance by using a smoothbore looks like all worked as planed :shake:

Hell, TG, you did right fine with that smoothy. It was the guy shooting the rifle that added over 5" to the total.

Congrats Jim/OH & Mountainman56 :thumbsup:

Sorry griz... had a flyer :redface: was on paper tho :haha:

Jethro, thanks for putting on another fun shoot. This was really nice to be hooked up with someone new and gave an opportunity to become acquainted. :thumbsup: Also, thanks to Mountainman 56 for being my partner. I was glad he agreeded to hook up with me. It was a lot of fun, and I was very fortunate with my shots and my partner hung in there fine too. :hatsoff: Congrats to all that participated, and those that did not, missed a fun time. Now onward to the US against the World. I think we got em on the run. :hmm:

See ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

:bow:Congrats to Jim/OH & Mountainman56. Rods and I gave ya a run at it. We, an' the rest of the teams must be really damn good shooters. They say, "You're only as good as your competition!" I guess we all can say, "We made you guys what you are today.":rotf::rotf: :applause: Congrats again. Next match we'll all have to see who else we can make good. :shocked2: Jethro, thanks for the admin work for this event.

Yeehaw!! We pulled one off.....well it was mostly my partner but I'm taking some of the credit cause I know how to pick em.

Thanks for the shoot Jethro it was fun

One more thing guys....

OldGuys.jpg

Back