Partner Shoot!

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

tg

Cannon
Reaction score
Congratulations to the top team and all the rest as well, I figured to give you guys a chance by using a smoothbore looks like all worked as planed :shake:

biliff

54 Cal.
Reaction score
tg said:
Congratulations to the top team and all the rest as well, I figured to give you guys a chance by using a smoothbore looks like all worked as planed :shake:
Hell, TG, you did right fine with that smoothy. It was the guy shooting the rifle that added over 5" to the total.

Roy

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Congrats Jim/OH & Mountainman56 :thumbsup:

Sorry griz... had a flyer :redface: was on paper tho :haha:

Jim/OH

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Jethro, thanks for putting on another fun shoot. This was really nice to be hooked up with someone new and gave an opportunity to become acquainted. :thumbsup: Also, thanks to Mountainman 56 for being my partner. I was glad he agreeded to hook up with me. It was a lot of fun, and I was very fortunate with my shots and my partner hung in there fine too. :hatsoff: Congrats to all that participated, and those that did not, missed a fun time. Now onward to the US against the World. I think we got em on the run. :hmm:

See ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

Mad Irish Jack

40 Cal.
Reaction score
:bow:Congrats to Jim/OH & Mountainman56. Rods and I gave ya a run at it. We, an' the rest of the teams must be really damn good shooters. They say, "You're only as good as your competition!" I guess we all can say, "We made you guys what you are today.":rotf::rotf: :applause: Congrats again. Next match we'll all have to see who else we can make good. :shocked2: Jethro, thanks for the admin work for this event.

Mountainman56

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Yeehaw!! We pulled one off.....well it was mostly my partner but I'm taking some of the credit cause I know how to pick em.

Thanks for the shoot Jethro it was fun

One more thing guys....

Latest posts