• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Partner Shoot!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anyone left who still needs a partner :shocked2: ? I have two rifles that I have never shot before and I would be willing to put one to "the test"!!! If you are up to working with a ROOKIE :hmm: send me a line soon. I would like to shoot first, so please contact me if you are available. :thumbsup:

Bretwalda said:
Is there anyone left who still needs a partner :shocked2: ? I have two rifles that I have never shot before and I would be willing to put one to "the test"!!! If you are up to working with a ROOKIE :hmm: send me a line soon. I would like to shoot first, so please contact me if you are available. :thumbsup:

go shoot! I'll shoot with ya. :thumbsup: .i'll pt ya..

Will you be posting who is in the lead or just the winner at the end of the contest. thanks

I'll be watchin' for it. :)
I'm expectin' you old guys shot a purty good group. :stir: :wink:

I got my shots in,first shot I :barf: and shot low, so all shots are done and target will be in the mail Saturday General Jethro.

Did my 2 shots last weekend and send them to grey whiskers in CA.Both shots were not too bad.

Regards

Kirrmeister

General Jethro224 said:
Targets must be postmarked by March 31, 2009 and received by April 10,2009 to be eligible.

Just a reminder, time is ticking away for the partner shoot, just a few more days left.

Times Up! I've been to the P.O. this evening and the box was bare. And here they are... (drumroll please)

The Final Results!

1. Jim/OH & Mountainman56 - 3.211"Grats! :hatsoff:
2. Rods & Mad Irish jack O'Donnell - 5.640"
3. HFD60 & Flaming Canvas - 6.403"
4. Idaho PRB & Breechplug - 6.444"
5. Grey Whiskers & Kirrmeister - 6.842"
6. 337 & MrClean100 - 6.853"
7. TG & BakeovenBill - 7.527"
8. Buripity & PeteD - 8.123"
9. Roy & grzrob - 8.943"
10. RC & Bretwalda - 9.132"

And I would like to post an Honorable Mention to both;
Buripity with the best individual 2-shot score of 0.518" :shocked2: :hatsoff:
and Jim/OH with the 2nd best individual 2-shot score of 0.525" :shocked2: :hatsoff:

Good shootin' fellers! :thumbsup: I hope you all had fun and maybe a few of you got to know somebody new by doin' this shoot.

Stay tuned for more contests coming up. :thumbsup:

Thanks to all participants and especially to my partner Grey Whiskers. Congrats to the winners.
I think for me it wasn't too bad shooting my eastern tenn.poorboy flinter for the first time.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Jethro,

Thanks for the fun shoot which shows I need some practice. :hmm:
Congrats to the winners.

Congrats to JimOH and MM56! :thumbsup:

Also, good shootin, Buripity. ( I guess one of yer shots was off a little) :rotf:

Hey Kirrmeister, I'm glad to team up with ya. :grin: GW

jethro sayed...
and maybe a few of you got to know somebody new by doin' this shoot.

wellI had a lil fun..and I met me a new a shooter..and I'm pretty sure he didn't believe me when I said I waited too long..it was rainin..the wind was blowin..hard! and I was usin an old old old gun with old powder an older lead,and the paper was off white,,(well uit was!) and it was dark! and did I mention I was in a hurry? and it was rainin? well he out shooted me and we didn't "score well" :shake: and I ain't heerd from him since..... :hmm: ya think maybe he's a holden to a grudge?? I did told him I weren't at the top of my shootin in the wintertime.. it was rainin too..I'm sure I told him that... but it was fun...sure hopin he ain't mad like??? that would be bad.. :( he used a stamp an everything..let this be a lesson to y'all! next contest don't wait...it may rain or get dark...or windy.. or...

:haha: all in fun..! :thumbsup:

Back