• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Guys vs Young Guys 2011, ends July 31st

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll for sure have my target shot tomorrow since I'm going groundhog hunting with my ol' renegade. I'm not sure how I'll do because the tiebreaker at shoots where you shoot the piece of paper with an X through it always ruins my shoot. I was in a 3-way tie for 1st in our May shoot and shot a crappy tiebreaker which got me 3rd :shake:

Team Whippersnapper so far:

Jethro224
Skunkskinner
Luie B
Born200Yrs2late
ROY
bilder
Vtsmoker
Buripity
Flintlock54
54mountain
lonehunter
Trench

Looks like the makin's for a good company. :hatsoff:

54mountain said:
Jethro
I turn 49 tomorrow so I guess that puts me in with the young pups, Count me in. Cuz in 366 days I'll be old :(

Galen

Happy Birthday Galen! :hatsoff:

Ahhh, hey Jethro, your gonna have ta change yer mind bout,any size x's on da paper dem contankerous old coots ah er cogers, um um old farts, are gonna cheat by putting huge 2" wide x's we all know they using bi-focals ta see.

Apparently I didn't make myself "officially" in:

I hereby declare myself an OLD SUFFERIN' BUZZARD and as such am deployed to the swamps of Rhode Island under the command of General Richard "SWAMPY" Barbour.

Jethro224 said:
Capper said:
The chance of a poor score goes up with the amount of shooters.

As long as you post everybodies score so we can rag on them. :grin:

We can do that.
...If you can take the ribbing that'll be coming. :haha:
:hmm:

Team "Old Farts" so far...

Swampy
Makeumsmoke
Mad Irish
Grey Whiskers
Flaydermaus
PaulN/KS
Mike Brines
RC
Pete D
Capper
grzrob
Snowdragon
Homesteader
Brownbear
Buford
Marc Adamchek

We are still outnumbered by Old Farts. "Young Pups" unite and take up arms. We need to show we are worthy of the "Holy Black" :patriot:

Jethro224 said:
Capper said:
The chance of a poor score goes up with the amount of shooters.

As long as you post everybodies score so we can rag on them. :grin:

We can do that.
...If you can take the ribbing that'll be coming. :haha:

Anyone who does not wish to have their individual score posted should write a note to that effect on their target. Those individual scores will not be posted. :v

Flintlock 54 said:
Ahhh, hey Jethro, your gonna have ta change yer mind bout,any size x's on da paper dem contankerous old coots ah er cogers, um um old farts, are gonna cheat by putting huge 2" wide x's we all know they using bi-focals ta see.

That won't matter. It's the center of the paper we're aiming at. Not the X.

Make sure you youngsters put the X in the middle. :blah:

:shake: its a game... a shooting match, nothing more nothing less.

Hey Claude.. ya going to shoot?? are ya?? huh?? :) no pressure.. :haha:

:haha: Heck.. don't care who was shootin for who or what.. just recruiting is all :grin: Besides I am gainin on the grey hair thing.. They are sayin that's the distinguished look.. :haha:

If that's true, in the last five years I've become VERY distiguished! Maybe a little too distinguished. :( Bill

a friend once told me.. "I don't care what color it turns... as long as it doesn't turn loose. " :haha:

Back