• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Guys vs Young Guys 2011, ends July 31st

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been workin out with this one off hand.. so there is always hope

IMG_2766.jpg

Hey Swampy Is this shoot open to all members or
just to you fellers south of 49?
jake2255

Swampy said:
Join up! We take anyone 50 or older. :thumbsup: And obviously they take anyone younger than 50, they let Roy in...

I am sure it could be worse :haha:

No worries,
Team "Old Farts" so far...

Swampy
Makeumsmoke
Mad Irish
Grey Whiskers
Flaydermaus
PaulN/KS
Mike Brines
RC
Pete D
Capper
grzrob
Snowdragon
Homesteader
Brownbear
Buford
Marc Adamchek
Stumpkiller
jake2255

I resemble that remark! :grin:

This might be the next best thing to all of us standing in a line and shooting together. Of course, FTF we'd have so many stories to tell we'd never get around to shooting! :rotf:

Geeze. I decided it was time to break the drought and shoot a little yesterday. Got all set up and discovered I'd left the targets back home. Set up something else to shoot. Discovered I'd grabbed an empty powder horn. Filled that from a spare can in the shooting box and discovered I'd grabbed a bag of .490 balls for my 58 caliber. Threw up my arms and went home to vacuum like my wife asked.

Is keyboard shooting allowed in this match? :rotf:

Roy said:

IMG_2766.jpg

Hey wait a minute! I see a cord running to this gun. :shocked2: Must be some kinda electronic ignition. :nono:

Jethro needs to look into this. GW

I hope the rest of your day went better!
Going to the mountains tomorrow, and I'm going by your experience and getting my stuff together today. I'll have three days to practice. I think I'll start at about 5 yards. :grin: What you experienced is an every day thing for me, I'm so scatter-brained.

Grey Whiskers said:
Roy said:

IMG_2766.jpg

Hey wait a minute! I see a cord running to this gun. :shocked2: Must be some kinda electronic ignition. :nono:

Jethro needs to look into this. GW

String tracker. That thing kicks just a bit... :haha:

Back