• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Guys vs Young Guys 2011, ends July 31st

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swampy said:
Team "Old Farts" so far...

RC

There goes yer teams average. :haha:

RC said:
:cursing: Haaaangfiiirrrrerrrr! :cursing: :cursing:

How many times did ya hafta poke that ol' bear to stir him outta hibernation?

:rotf:

"How many times did ya hafta poke that ol' bear to stir him outta hibernation? "

Just told him Swampy needed him! :thumbsup:

Yep...count me in with the oldsters. The busted wrist will be out of the splint by mid July and I'll be able to hold a gun again.
Yee-hah!

Pete

Swampy said:
Jethro224 said:
Stragedy.

You really mean that? Or did you mean to say "Tragedy"? :rotf:

Only RC would know for sure. :haha:

Maybe, if I keep pokin' at him, he'll stick his head in here to defend his self. :wink:

Swampy said:
Team "Old Farts" so far...

Swampy
Makeumsmoke
Mad Irish
Grey Whiskers
Flaydermaus
PaulN/KS
Mike Brines
RC
Pete D

Team Whippersnapper so far:

Jethro224
Skunkskinner
Luie B

Where's the rest of my team??? I need recruits!!!

HA! We will never surrender.
We're only out-numbered 3 to 1 so far. Those are pretty good odds considerin' we're outnumbered by OLD GEEZERS! :haha:

Born200Yrs2late said:
I am 17, is that too young to participate? or is there an age limit?

The only age limit is: if you're 50 by July the first, you're an Old Guy.

Us young guys will be glad to have you on our team. :thumbsup:

And, Welcome to the forum! :hatsoff:

Back