• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Guys vs Young Guys 2011, ends July 31st

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard the winnin team gets to show up at Swampys place and down all of that hooch he's been brewin! :wink:

CIMG0639.jpg

Kind of a good feeling, shooting a long rifle on the anniversary of our liberty. Even if the shots weren't match quality, I was feeling the spirit of the holiday.

Only 6!

Took 3 to see where it was grouping after filing the rear sight down. I then put the target for this shoot up and guesstimated where to aim for my 3 shots. :thumbsup:

It did me the previous trip with this .36. It was shootin a country mile high at first. Still is high but when I'm done with it, its gonna be a tack drivin sonofabitch. :thumbsup:

Put my name in with the other old farts. This rain has to stop sometime and I still have till the end of the month. We seniors will definitely whoop the urchins.

Team Old Farts,

Swampy - target is in
Makeumsmoke
Mad Irish - target is in
Grey Whiskers
Flaydermaus
PaulN/KS - target is in
Mike Brines
RC
Pete D
grzrob
Snowdragon
Homesteader
Brownbear
Buford
Marc Adamchek
Stumpkiller
jake2255
Papa
Danscottgerm
Armakiller
Hanshi

:cursing: They're working on the rifle range so it was closed.
When they're done we will have a 200 yard range tho. :)
I'll shoot my target next time. Shot pistols with the club today but I want to use my new rifle for the contest.

Team Young Pup's so far:

Jethro224
Skunkskinner
Luie B
Born200Yrs2late
Roy
bilder
Vtsmoker
Buripity
Flintlock54
54mountain
lonehunter