• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Advertisement Here on the Forum?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it’s actually a muzzleloader, which apparently breaks open at the breech to cap or prime. The gun is an abomination, but I could live with the ad if it was not so dadgum big! If you don’t see it, you have no idea. It’s like somebody planted a billboard in your front yard.

Notchy Bob
so, what's the difference between that gun and say a TC Encore, they both break open at the breech, take a 209 primer and load from the muzzle. the firing mechanism is contained with-in the breech block, yes it has a Manuel hammer but then so does the TC Is it actually an in-line double barrel pistol. From my view it appears so.

Today, for the first time, I’m seeing an ENORMOUS ad for a break-action inline black powder “shotgun pistol” near the bottom of every page on the Muzzleloading Forum. It more than fills the screen on my iPad and I find it acutely annoying, for a variety of reasons. Is there some way to make it disappear? Is anybody else seeing this?

Notchy Bob
Yup. Saw that, found it obnoxious. It's just another thing to scroll by, so much so I didn't even notice it's an inline.

Meriwether fixed it for us! Thank you, @Meriwether !

Notchy Bob
Not all of us...or not yet, at least... EDIT: Went into Profile preferences, turned off ads. It's gone. Not sure if everyone can do that, or only MLF Supporters.
Screenshot_20230808-213555.jpg

Last edited:
It's an ad, that you have to scroll all the way to the bottom, past the discussion to see? And it's causing that much of a problem? Come on now...

Complain about the adds and get them removed. Eventually this site will charge for access. Then you all can rant about that to.

Seems the peanut gallery is becoming overly sensitive. 😘
This ad was different. It took up more space than the forum page. It was enormous. If you didn’t see it (and evidently some people didn’t), you would not understand. It was an interference.

I’m fine with the little assemblage of ads at the top of the page, and as a supporting member, I’m already paying for the privilege. If the ads start getting out of hand, yer dang right I’m gonna complain.

Notchy Bob

Latest posts

Back