• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Advertisement Here on the Forum?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have ads shutoff. Still getting it. I pay money here NOT to see ads so don't put it on my pages that inline would get you suspended or thrown of this forum.

Admins should fix it
Last I checked, this is: The Muzzleloading Forum
That shotgun add is for a muzzleloader. How would that get someone "suspended or thrown off" the forum?
I have one. They are great. I have an entire collection of Howdah pistols. From original flintlocks, to this 'inline'. The majority are muzzleloaders.

Has this turned into the:
'Only muzzleloaders that certain people approve of now'
forum?
If so, I'm in the wrong place. Change your url.
Are there new rules here I'm unaware of? Are we supposed to be in costume while typing? Do you LARP when replying. What model computer are we allowed to use to log on? I don't play dress up, kick me out.
I agree that the add is big, but it ain't like ya gotta use a shovel to dig your way past it. Information at the flick of a finger has spoiled people. Ads pay by number of clicks. Click on it everytime you see it if you want to support the forum. Then go to the page you were headed.

Please explain.
Maybe you should read the rules. I've read them, twice, after I ran afoul of one of 'em. There are only certain subjects allowed to be discussed in the forums, and certain subjects that aren't allowed to be discussed.

https://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/threads/forum-rules.108881/

May I bring your attention specifically to Rule #7. The irony is, that there are ads for this specific item that's not allowed to be discussed, BY RULE. That's all I'm sayin'.

Yep. According to the rules, we cannot discuss in-line muzzleloaders. But it seems strange that there is an ad for an in-line.

Last I checked, this is: The Muzzleloading Forum
That shotgun add is for a muzzleloader. How would that get someone "suspended or thrown off" the forum?
I have one. They are great. I have an entire collection of Howdah pistols. From original flintlocks, to this 'inline'. The majority are muzzleloaders.

Has this turned into the:
'Only muzzleloaders that certain people approve of now'
forum?
If so, I'm in the wrong place. Change your url.
Are there new rules here I'm unaware of? Are we supposed to be in costume while typing? Do you LARP when replying. What model computer are we allowed to use to log on? I don't play dress up, kick me out.
I agree that the add is big, but it ain't like ya gotta use a shovel to dig your way past it. Information at the flick of a finger has spoiled people. Ads pay by number of clicks. Click on it everytime you see it if you want to support the forum. Then go to the page you were headed.
I am guilty at times of stepping outside of the lines on certain topics, it is usually in the concept of comparison to the weapon's, guns and things as discussed here, Also there are or is a time line of those types of guns and gear allowed to be discussed here, show me where such a gun as advertised and in debate existed during those time frames, yes the Howdah gun is discussed and correct for the time frames as established, this gun is a in line no different from any other modern in-line with the exception it is a hand held in-line. For a new guy those are some bold moves you have typed.

Maybe you should read the rules. I've read them, twice, after I ran afoul of one of 'em. There are only certain subjects allowed to be discussed in the forums, and certain subjects that aren't allowed to be discussed.

https://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/threads/forum-rules.108881/

May I bring your attention specifically to Rule #7. The irony is, that there are ads for this specific item that's not allowed to be discussed, BY RULE. That's all I'm sayin'.
I read the rules when I joined over a decade ago.. I don't recall inlines being prohibited. The hypocrisy of such a rule when money is being made off the contrary is astounding.

I am guilty at times of stepping outside of the lines on certain topics, it is usually in the concept of comparison to the weapon's, guns and things as discussed here, Also there are or is a time line of those types of guns and gear allowed to be discussed here, show me where such a gun as advertised and in debate existed during those time frames, yes the Howdah gun is discussed and correct for the time frames as established, this gun is a in line no different from any other modern in-line with the exception it is a hand held in-line. For a new guy those are some bold moves you have typed.
Been here longer than most. I'm a reader, not a whiny question asker for the sake of asking.

Latest posts

Back