• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Truth About Triple 7?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listen! Thanks for a great , well thought out post! I have read it twice It will probably take another time to get the information. I look forward to the additional information that you will furnish later.

I have a Navy Arms Remington repo and a 1860 Army that I will look at in another light now. I have some schueltzen FFF that seems pretty hot in rifles. I will look forward to trying it in both. They both shoot way high so increasing velocity might help some. Anyway Thank's again! Geo. T.

Wow, rodwha, the above is a statement seldom read, a total and complete hat's off too ya! :hatsoff:

While the quest and your linked data does have total merit, an undeniable search for comparable results with a definable answer,,, it uuuhhhmmm, :hmm:
all kinda boils down to what works best for the individual,
dance.gif

That's the whole thing about this BP stuff, all the things each person does, like seating pressure, bore condition, lube properties (if used) wadd thickness (if used), filler (if used),,blah,blah,,,,,
Creates conditions that even if attempted to be replicated,(unless demonstrated mono e mono) can't be done with just simple discussion.

Bottom line is, it's prudent to research, but first hand experimentation with personal goals in mind is the only way to determine what's best for the application.

Trouble is, one must view others research keeping in mind what that persons goal is. What is this person trying too prove or disprove? Are they bias? Or is the research being done in a manner that's really looking to show a particular result?

Example;
Lab Rat's in California have proven susceptible to carcinogenic mutation with,
,everything on the planet!
Yeah! If tou read this. be aware Ca. pop. 65 warning. LOL

Latest posts

Back