• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

July/August 2016 Issue M/L.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katahdin

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Could not find my July/August 2016 Issue,checked all my book shelf, not to be found,,Then I noticed there were 7 issues in 2015,,Looked again and there were two July/August 2015, one of the issues marked 2015 is really 2016.Cover reads 2015,opened it up and all the pages are 2016.
Had me questioning if I had really read M/L last month.

Good, so it's not just me. LOL

I was going through the last two years of ML and found the same thing. Both said 2015. I looked at the inside page and it shows 2016. Whoops. I guess the printer wasn't very attentive. :doh:

Yup, Scratched my head when I saw the same thing while reading mine at the BC Rendezvous at Heffley Creek. But I knew that I had just received that copy in the mail......

IowaShooter said:
Good, so it's not just me. LOL

I was going through the last two years of ML and found the same thing. Both said 2015. I looked at the inside page and it shows 2016. Whoops. I guess the printer wasn't very attentive. :doh:

I was once a newspaper printer. The FIRST thing one checks when starting a run are the page numbers/dates. I left the paper for a sheetfed job once and came back 3 years later. The boss had em screw up the pages numbers AND the dates. I caught it immediately and he left me alone :rotf:

I sent an E-Mail to Jason,he stated yes he had put the incorrect date on the cover face however the correct date on the spine and inside pages.Still a great read,,correct date or an other.
And remember:
Work like you don't need the money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
and dance like you do when nobody is watching

You only need to be perfect when Sky Diving !!! and then only if you want to do it again!!!!!

There was a mistake in the issue of a year ago, July-August 2015. That is not how I spelled Mule Deer.

Back