• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I found a sweet (modern) powder and ball holder for hunting.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Felonious

Is not actually a convicted felon.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I carry a small first aid pouch with me, and I ordered this tube so I could separate some Tylenol, Ibuprofen, antidiarrheal, styptic powder, etc... Each section is closed off, so the tube acts like 4 mini, separate tubes. You can also buy more to add more tubes, as they are interchangeable.

20231101_144533.jpg

These tubes however, happen to be exactly 0.51 inches in diameter, and about 1.15 inches tall. You can fit two .490 round balls (or a single bullet) perfectly in the first section, and each additional section holds almost 50 grains of powder. You could drill out the bottom two compartments to make a 100 grain compartment, add one more section to the container, and you would be able to carry two reloads very easily, In a waterproof container. In no way is it period correct, but is an easy way to keep a reload with you on the go, it even snaps to a keychain.

It cost less than $5 too.

20231101_143934.jpg

20231101_143918.jpg

An aside- if you go forth into the hunting grounds with your meds, be sure to carry some proof that the meds are YOURS. My 76 year old neighbor had a diabetic episode, spilled her pills, the responding officers wanted to charge her under a state law of DRUG TRAFFICKING!! Absolutely ridiculous..

An aside- if you go forth into the hunting grounds with your meds, be sure to carry some proof that the meds are YOURS. My 76 year old neighbor had a diabetic episode, spilled her pills, the responding officers wanted to charge her under a state law of DRUG TRAFFICKING!! Absolutely ridiculous..
I think they have to be a controlled medication. But I know what you mean. I have to take certain pills twice a day, on a schedule. If I'm close to the times, I take the dang gallon ziplock with all the pill bottles in it. Dang crackheads ruined a lot of things.

If they had any sense at all a quick PDR reference off of the stamped numbers would have resolved that. Or a call to the poison control center using the LE line would take about two minutes to get proper identification.

If they had any sense at all a quick PDR reference off of the stamped numbers would have resolved that. Or a call to the poison control center using the LE line would take about two minutes to get proper identification.
The cops in my area are not known for sense……if it’s not in the original pharmacy labeled container- you’re a drug dealer until proven otherwise. State law.

That is true and also I agree that it's ridiculous, but the medication that I'm putting in there is all over the counter and not prescription. The pill codes can be easily checked online or in a book.

Most definitely do not remove your prescription from its container.

AAGGGHH! Those Crocks, my eyes! Dang it man! Neat idea though.
This is one of those posts where something astray, unintentional, innocent, steals the whole message, kinda like the post of Kamala Harris picture wishing people a Happy Thanksgiving while hugging her husband in front of a gas stove while pushing to ban them for you and me!!! And then…. The BiC pen!!!!🤣

Latest posts

Back