• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103
Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least with a 62 you have a bigger hole to use!
I call it a logical progression, and other bp hunters are happy with what they have. The big hole makes a big leak and the hydraulic system shuts down fast. So far it’s been a good experience. Good luck this upcoming season

If I had to have a quick loader, it would have to be powder only. I carry a bullet board around my neck. The barrel is coned, so all I have to do after dumping the powder is place the board over the muzzle, push the ball/patch into the bore, and then drive it home. However you speed load your rifle, it does no good unless you practice often.
I've just used 35mm film bottles and a bullet board with a straight capper. Maybe not PC but it works well and is water tight.

Got a couple of these but haven't used them yet. I planned to use them for 2 reloads for turkey (since my bag is full of calls, decoys and snacks, and I don't need much powder or shot) but it rained all my days out so I left the muzzleloader at home. Anyways...some defunct company in Washington. Quality product but probably beat on price by plastic tubes.

Attachments

• PXL_20230808_235144972.jpg
    PXL_20230808_235144972.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20230808_235116107.jpg
    PXL_20230808_235116107.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Got a couple of these but haven't used them yet. I planned to use them for 2 reloads for turkey (since my bag is full of calls, decoys and snacks, and I don't need much powder or shot) but it rained all my days out so I left the muzzleloader at home. Anyways...some defunct company in Washington. Quality product but probably beat on price by plastic tubes.
Nice looking. Same principle as the plastic tubes.

Latest posts

Back