• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Glad I found this site

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from Central Pennsylvania. I visited your area 15 or so years ago while working on the Cave Creek Fire. Loved the area especially the Frank Lloyd Wright houses I could see from the School Buildings we were using as the Incident Command Post. I grew up close to one of Wright's houses, Falling Waters, so his designs are interesting to me. Enjoy your time here.

I stumbled onto this thread from a web search. I am located in Cave Creek, AZ. Been interested in older firearms since before I was a teenager and had my first ML when I was 13. A .58 Zouave which is quite a gun for a 13yr old to shoot. Currently have two Hawken style rifles, a .32 percussion squirrel rifle, 1858 Remington .44 and my first actual flintlock, a Pedersoli .50cal Kentucky rifle. I have owned many Colts and other rifles, I will keep the Kentucky until the day I die.
Welcome from the old Lehi area of Mesa. Thunderstick Trading in Tucson is my go to place for B/P stuff. Enjoy the forum. Tom

Welcome from Silver State of Nevada!
Perhaps if you get around Virginia City way or if I get down Sierra Vista, AZ we can sling a little lead together. Factory made or not I love my little 50cal Pedersoli Pennsylvania rifle, perhaps we can have a spot of tea ....and after, a bit of wiskey - is High West Double Rye good enough fer your taste, if not I always keep a bottle of Lagavulin 16yr in stock?

Attachments

• Cup-02.jpg
    Cup-02.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 34
Welcome Flintlock Whiskey, what a neat member name is there a story behind choosing it? And don't take everyone too seriously. If you have any issues, you can always send me a message or ask me a question.
Flintlock Whiskey is the brand label of the booze they always seem to drink on the series Hell On Wheels. I own a Kentucky Flintlock and enjoy whisky, so it seem a natural.

Back