• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Caps at local Walmart if you really need them

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyron4

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Stopped by the Warsaw Walmart today and they had #11 CCI caps in stock, $5.62. They are on the bottom shelf locked up behind glass with the ammo, really had to look for them. I suggest if you'd like to buy some you jump over the "employee only" counter and begin banging in the door while loudly swearing; that might get someone back there to help you, but probably not.

Here's how it went for me; wait a few minutes then push the "call associate" button, box says "an associate will be with you shortly" . Wait 10 minutes push button again, still no one. Go looking for someone, no one in area. Go to toy section 6 aisles up ask lady for help , she says " did you push the button ?" (Please Lord give me strength,) yes, twice I said. She says I'll go get somebody. A girl shows up ten minutes later, I tell her I would like some caps, she says she doesn't have the key and to hold on she'd go get the key. Almost ten minutes later and almost 40 minutes in store I left. If I wasn't trying to get some for a buddy I'd have left after the first five minutes. I ended up just giving him some from my personal stash. So if you really need them and you're Job from the Bible have at it.

The service at some of those stores has gotten terrible. A few days ago I left all of my merchandise at the register and walked out. The employee said she was on break and would be back in 10 minutes but I could go to self checkout at the other end of the store. I told her I’m not a WM employee and they could put the stuff back in the shelf.

The service at some of those stores has gotten terrible. A few days ago I left all of my merchandise at the register and walked out. The employee said she was on break and would be back in 10 minutes but I could go to self checkout at the other end of the store. I told her I’m not a WM employee and they could put the stuff back in the shelf.
LOL.....I can't tell you the number of times I have done that. I also ask how much of a discount for doing their jobs do I get for having to use self-checkout.

They advertise how they hire using DEI, handicapped, and senior citizens. I think they need to reevaluate their metrics as it seems that is not what they are doing. What they are hiring are the lazy and obnoxious.

The best Walmart employee I ever encountered was a Down's Syndrome man from down the street working as a cashier. Happy, efficient and diligent. After about 6 months, he went to work making pizzas at a local shop. I asked him why the move and his answer was telling, "They don't work at Walmart. Everyone is lazy. I didn't like it."

Last edited:
The only thing customers don't have to do at Wally World is unload the incoming semi trucks.

Back