• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just Scored Some $5 CCI Caps at Walmart!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Walmart can continuously sell caps for 5.62 and you know they are making profit then all the others that sell for 15.99 16.99 should definitely be put on the Gouger List! In a relative way they are no better than the crooks selling on Gunbroker etc. Just saying!!

I live in the country between a metro area and the boonies. I travel a lot for work and preaching, and am able to hit several Walmarts in NW Missouri. I have actually picked up a bunch of caps this fall, getting a few tins each time I see them, but never taking them all. I don't really need any, but am not going to pass on $5.62 caps (regular price) nor $5 clearance deals. I often give a tin or two away, especially to kids who are just getting started. Just gave away one of my Traditions Deer Hunter rifles, some cast .490 balls, two jugs of Pyro, and 300 caps to a young fella for Christmas. I'm taking him deer hunting during our late "Alternative Season" after Christmas, and he was super stoked to have his own rifle and stuff to shoot it with. It chaps my hide to see these jackals lurking in the stores, waiting for product to be put out, so they can buy the entire lot and sell it online or at the gun show for literally 10x what they paid for it.

Now, that's a really cool thing to do for someone who's just getting started!! That's the REAL spirit of Christmas!! Way to go!!! I hope y'all get to see some great deer, and he has a chance to actually bag his first one with his gift rifle!!

If Walmart can continuously sell caps for 5.62 and you know they are making profit then all the others that sell for 15.99 16.99 should definitely be put on the Gouger List! In a relative way they are no better than the crooks selling on Gunbroker etc. Just saying!!
Some shops want $28 a tin!! Someone here a while back was citing supply and demand the reason for the high prices. I said no way but just pure greed otherwise Walmart wouldn’t sell them at a loss. Like I have always said, simply pure greed.

Back